I am running away

Dumlupınar

Vive l'empereur
Time online
4h 35m
Welp. I knew this day was going to happen. My father finally figured out that I was not joining any of my university classes. I lack motivation, willpower etc. All I want to do was to become a NEET and read history and philosophy books. I hope I can become like Diogenes.
Adieu

Time online
6d 23h 0m
Welp. I knew this day was going to happen. My father finally figured out that I was not joining any of my university classes. I lack motivation, willpower etc. All I want to do was to become a NEET and read history and philosophy books. I hope I can become like Diogenes.
Adieu
tuff man. I was in a similar pickle too. Just tell your dad that the pandemic/online classes made studying hard and that you plan to go back to school

Dumlupınar

Vive l'empereur
Time online
4h 35m
and what's your plan? neetbux?
We don't have neetbux in Texas. I am at a public library rn. I have food for a week and water. I also have a bicycle to rotate between libraries so that they don't think that I am a hobo. I will try to go to the place that I did menteeship for (optometrist) for a job. I liked that place and this is the only way I can survive without being a hobo.

Dumlupınar

Vive l'empereur
Time online
4h 35m
tuff man. I was in a similar pickle too. Just tell your dad that the pandemic/online classes made studying hard and that you plan to go back to school
Too late for that. My dad is an asshole who does not understand that humans have a limit at learning and studying and when they get over that limit, they burn out, but no, muh "college education" is more important.

Time online
6d 23h 0m
Too late for that. My dad is an asshole who does not understand that humans have a limit at learning and studying and when they get over that limit, they burn out, but no, muh "college education" is more important.
just try and convince him that you fucked up and will go back to school and finish your studies and if that don’t work well

Time online
7d 23h 47m
Adieu
Don’t do it son, you’ll fuck up your life in the long run. Better listen to your dad and not regret it later on. :feelssweat:

Ritalincel

💤

:p

Dumlupınar

Vive l'empereur
Time online
4h 35m
just try and convince him that you fucked up and will go back to school and finish your studies and if that don’t work well

I literally cannot take another minute of education (more like brainwashing) my brain literally shut itself down.
Probably the best thing you can do is listen to your dad and go to college. You'll probably end up thanking him for it later on in your life
Same thing.

Dumlupınar

Vive l'empereur
Time online
4h 35m
Don’t do it son, you’ll fuck up your life in the long run. Better listen to your dad and not regret it later on. :feelssweat:
I literally cannot take another minute of education (more like brainwashing) my brain literally shut itself down.

Unemployed

6'5 | White | Neurosurgeon | Married
Time online
12d 20h 0m
Adieu
mirin

Users who are viewing this thread