I am running away

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Welp. I knew this day was going to happen. My father finally figured out that I was not joining any of my university classes. I lack motivation, willpower etc. All I want to do was to become a NEET and read history and philosophy books. I hope I can become like Diogenes.
Adieu

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
and what's your plan? neetbux?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Welp. I knew this day was going to happen. My father finally figured out that I was not joining any of my university classes. I lack motivation, willpower etc. All I want to do was to become a NEET and read history and philosophy books. I hope I can become like Diogenes.
Adieu
tuff man. I was in a similar pickle too. Just tell your dad that the pandemic/online classes made studying hard and that you plan to go back to school

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You should have gone to some sort of philosophy class then

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
and what's your plan? neetbux?
We don't have neetbux in Texas. I am at a public library rn. I have food for a week and water. I also have a bicycle to rotate between libraries so that they don't think that I am a hobo. I will try to go to the place that I did menteeship for (optometrist) for a job. I liked that place and this is the only way I can survive without being a hobo.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
tuff man. I was in a similar pickle too. Just tell your dad that the pandemic/online classes made studying hard and that you plan to go back to school
Too late for that. My dad is an asshole who does not understand that humans have a limit at learning and studying and when they get over that limit, they burn out, but no, muh "college education" is more important.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Too late for that. My dad is an asshole who does not understand that humans have a limit at learning and studying and when they get over that limit, they burn out, but no, muh "college education" is more important.
just try and convince him that you fucked up and will go back to school and finish your studies and if that don’t work well

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Probably the best thing you can do is listen to your dad and go to college. You'll probably end up thanking him for it later on in your life

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
roof over head + school mogs homelessness

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Adieu
Don’t do it son, you’ll fuck up your life in the long run. Better listen to your dad and not regret it later on. :feelssweat:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
just try and convince him that you fucked up and will go back to school and finish your studies and if that don’t work well

I literally cannot take another minute of education (more like brainwashing) my brain literally shut itself down.
Probably the best thing you can do is listen to your dad and go to college. You'll probably end up thanking him for it later on in your life
Same thing.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Don’t do it son, you’ll fuck up your life in the long run. Better listen to your dad and not regret it later on. :feelssweat:
I literally cannot take another minute of education (more like brainwashing) my brain literally shut itself down.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
No, I live at the suburbs, for the last two days, I have slept on grass on safe places and the weather is good as well.
damn. Can you post pics of your living conditions?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Adieu
mirin

Activity
So far there's no one here