My Story as a Hindu Man

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
Hi, neets.net,
I come to you from a faraway land, one known as Bharat. Many of you have heard of us, I am certain. I'm a full-blooded Aryan Hindu man who has an (arranged) marriage, one kid of my own via the marriage, and two step-kids from my arranged wife's previous marriage. Her parents demanded she marry a bold, intelligent, rich Hindu man after her first marriage fell through. Unfortunately - and much to my disgust - her previous marriage was with a white pigskin, thus meaning my step-children are pigskins. I love them but it's admittedly difficult. Their father, the white pigskin, divorced my arranged wife - their mother - after he ran her bank account dry. So, when this happened, her parents found me on a dating app. My arranged wife was initially opposed to the idea as she has lighter skin than myself and is a higher caste besides wealth (well, that was the case after her ex-husband divorceraped her).
She wanted a, in her own words, "white or light-skinned man, not a turd-brown man." I felt offended, but given I've always been desperate for a lover and for some nice lady to sow my seed with and continue my Aryan lineage, decided she'd be good enough. It helped that she was of a lighter pigmentation. We eventually moved to Sydney after our arranged marriage and after our child was born. It was her idea; however, I won't say I was opposed to it.
She claims that her ex-husband was an Australian man from Sydney, but denied that is why she wanted to move there. I feel ashamed to say that I'm a little jealous, but I know as well as she does that her parents would disown her if she were to divorce me. She claims she loves me and that she'd never leave me but sometimes I doubt it as she always brushes me off whenever I try to be affectionate with her. It's difficult.
Sometimes I swear she's only with me for my money as ever since she's started using TikTok (it's banned in India) she has wanted me to spend more money than usual, much more than my budget. She says she sees all these white girls with white guys having "luxurious" lifestyles ... I don't know what to do.
Any advice would be good.
Thank you.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Autism Awareness GIF

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
nice copy pasta. you failed, you should be like "you used anything but a squat toilet? deal breaker, too westernized '

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
There are a lot of bharatians around my place, I'm learning their language to get along with them.

Activity
So far there's no one here