How many of you dropped out of college/ never went?

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I'm a lowIQcel. I'm only a few months into my first year and to get passing grades I have to spend most of my time studying. I'm just too retarded for this shit. Tbh for each hour of "studying" I probably actually only study for about 15 minutes because I have the attention span of an autistic chihuahua, but I am a retard nonetheless so I doubt it would change much if I was focused.

I'm not sure I can continue much longer. It's just constant suifuel. Maybe getting a gf will change things and fix my brain but i'll have to wait and see.

I just want a simple job that doesn't require much thinking but also doesn't pay minimum wage, like being a bus driver. That would be amazing imo. Just driving around all day.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'll give you some advice first off iq is not the end all be all but it can give you a basic idea of your potential if you want to take the official test. If you don't want to and you are sure you just want some simple job without much thinking I advise you to drop out now if you already know you're wasting your time in college and maybe try to get a blue collar job. What are you studying?

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I'll give you some advice first off iq is not the end all be all but it can give you a basic idea of your potential if you want to take the official test. If you don't want to and you are sure you just want some simple job without much thinking I advise you to drop out now if you already know you're wasting your time in college and maybe try to get a blue collar job. What are you studying?
Software Development. I enjoy some of the modules (although I can't do basic math, which is a huge problem), but overall even if I wasn't a total retard, I just don't have that normie motivation. I enjoy rotting, going to the gym, going on lonely walks, taking it easy. College doesn't allow me to do that. Maybe it's just depression from the realisation that my life sucks or I have the wrong genes. I don't want to work hard if I can't play hard if you know what I mean:mmm:

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
But I have some self-respect so I don't want to settle for being a McDonald's wagie or something like that.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Software Development. I enjoy some of the modules (although I can't do basic math, which is a huge problem), but overall even if I wasn't a total retard, I just don't have that normie motivation. I enjoy rotting, going to the gym, going on lonely walks, taking it easy. College doesn't allow me to do that. Maybe it's just depression from the realisation that my life sucks or I have the wrong genes. I don't want to work hard if I can't play hard if you know what I mean:mmm:
I know exactly what you mean. I did a lot of things when I was young and naive that I couldn't do again because you need hope to put in that kind of effort otherwise you think why even bother. Nowadays I just don't have the drive anymore like I used to I'm too disillusioned I actually think most people would have already given up on life long ago in my position. In that sense your thinking is based why work hard for society like a cuck. All I can offer you is encouragement and if you fail because you couldn't do it at least you tried.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I know exactly what you mean. I did a lot of things when I was young and naive that I couldn't do again because you need hope to put in that kind of effort otherwise you think why even bother. Nowadays I just don't have the drive anymore like I used to I'm too disillusioned I actually think most people would have already given up on life long ago in my position. In that sense your thinking is based why work hard for society like a cuck. All I can offer you is encouragement and if you fail because you couldn't do it at least you tried.
I appreciate it, bro. I think the next few months will determine how my life will go. College was supposed to be my chance at living a normal life but it doesn't look like it's going to be that way. I think I need to get away from my parents for my own mental health. Wagecuck fulltime and rent my own place. I'll see.

If I may ask, what do you do?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I appreciate it, bro. I think the next few months will determine how my life will go. College was supposed to be my chance at living a normal life but it doesn't look like it's going to be that way. I think I need to get away from my parents for my own mental health. Wagecuck fulltime and rent my own place. I'll see.

If I may ask, what do you do?
Software

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
so same thing as me? Was it difficult in college? I'm only in my first year. Would you consider yourself smart, dumb, average?
Yes it was difficult for me especially because I had no friends to help I would say above average intelligence but I'm not that smart either tbh.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
Yes it was difficult for me especially because I had no friends to help I would say above average intelligence but I'm not that smart either tbh.
lol i'm like that too. All the normies help each other with assignments and I have to figure out shit on my own.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Graduated HS only cause I was the only one not bullying the taiwanese math teacher, senior year he gave me a B even though I barely know basics math. My mom made me to to Jr college and live on campus but I never went to class cause of social anxiety but I made good friends with my 3 roomies and was able to go out and live the normie college life I fantasized about. It lasted a good year and I got kicked out of campus for not attending classes and it's been downhill since.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Take the time management pill

Activity
So far there's no one here