Having friends is underrated

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
As i walked a bit through the neighborhood yesterday , i couldn't help but remember all the times i hung out with friends at those specific locations some years ago. It's really making me regretful for never pushing myself to keep those friendships or making new ones.

It's no wonder i've ended up an introverted 22 yo virgin. As i aged i only became even more insecure and i seem to have a goal to avoid responsibilities and friends apparently fits that. It's incredible how i let myself go , it happened so fast , so easily , I'm not sure i could have foreseen it

Friends keep you self actualized , when you see them achieving something big , you want that for yourself and you strive for it. By removing everyone around me , there was no one for me to draw inspiration from and well...I don't even have a drivers license.

How would i even go around making friends again? Reconnect with older ones and hope i get to meet some of his? But how would i fare hanging out again with people my age nowadays with 4 years neet , zero social media presence and zero money...And the more time passes , the worse it gets

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
As i walked a bit through the neighborhood yesterday , i couldn't help but remember all the times i hung out with friends at those specific locations some years ago. It's really making me regretful for never pushing myself to keep those friendships or making new ones.

It's no wonder i've ended up an introverted 22 yo virgin. As i aged i only became even more insecure and i seem to have a goal to avoid responsibilities and friends apparently fits that. It's incredible how i let myself go , it happened so fast , so easily , I'm not sure i could have foreseen it

Friends keep you self actualized , when you see them achieving something big , you want that for yourself and you strive for it. By removing everyone around me , there was no one for me to draw inspiration from and well...I don't even have a drivers license.

How would i even go around making friends again? Reconnect with older ones and hope i get to meet some of his? But how would i fare hanging out again with people my age nowadays with 4 years neet , zero social media presence and zero money...And the more time passes , the worse it gets
people don't like to hear it but sometimes there are simply no options left. Thats the fate of a neetcel...

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
True friendship should definitely be treasured. Have seen my mother struggle with loneliness - felt helpless. Seems to have found some people though, luckily. I dread getting to my 30s and 40s. Whilst I enjoy solitude now, I'm sure shouldering the world alone for years on end will start to take its toll. What to do.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
I have a Ninja Turtles game with 4 players multiplayer. But I don't have 3 other people to invite and play together.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
problem with friends is they may say something to a stranger that pisses the stranger off but you have to defend your friend against the stranger which could get you killed.

Activity
So far there's no one here