Goyslop spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy’s put me on the toilet

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
idk if I want to eat this shit again esp after watching videos on what the Jews put in fast food and how they make this shit

the diarrhea this shit gave me was spicy and it burned like fuck.. like my stomach still feels like shit and everything

like I was on the toilet for multiple sessions not even for a one and done round type shit, I had to keep going back

I had some onion rings from the gas station too…

tbh i dont even like to eat, i barely have an appetite most days and I usually eat extremely small meals

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord; I will repay.
Dec 27, 2023
idk if I want to eat this shit again esp after watching videos on what the Jews put in fast food and how they make this shit

the diarrhea this shit gave me was spicy and it burned like fuck.. like my stomach still feels like shit and everything

like I was on the toilet for multiple sessions not even for a one and done round type shit, I had to keep going back

I had some onion rings from the gas station too…

tbh i dont even like to eat, i barely have an appetite most days and I usually eat extremely small meals
You blew out your asshole, such is the price we pay for delicious food, I've never had gas station onion rings before. Otherwise, hope you feel better.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
The average item from those places has like 50+ ingredients. You wreak absolute havoc on your body everytime you eat it.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Between anprim retards and jews im not sure who i distrust more on health info but at least with the jewish stuff you can see the studies and evidence.

Anprim retardation is always anecdotal lol. And a lot of anprims straight up push proven bullshit lol

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Meanwhile urban tyreek ate his fifth popeyes muh goyslop chicken sandwich that day while reaming out anprim chud's oneitis

Also anprim chuds are ALWAYS without fail disgustingly suburban and privileged . . . They depend more on tech and modern conveniences than ANYONE just LOL.

Activity
So far there's no one here