Media Famous movies you've never seen

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have never seen any super hero movie, Spiderman, Batman, etc. I've also never seen any Lord of the rings movies or Star wars movies. I've never seen Back to the future movies, Godfather movies, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Frozen, Avatar, Schindlers list, The Shining, Jaws, Taxi Driver, Ghostbusters, Silence of the lambs or Gladiator.

Maybe you normies can tell me what they are like.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
For classics, I've never seen the Soytrix or Soyfather, for modern movies, pretty much all the braindead super-shilled Hollywood and Disney movies that all the normies start slurping cum over on about for days on end. Most recent example is Dune.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Inception, Fight Club, Forrest Gump, Groundhog Day, The Godfather, Taxi Driver, James Bond, American Pie and more

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
There are some good ones I think but most of them are like overhyped soap operas. Like I need to watch a 3 hour movie with a bunch of people yelling and crying just because it got 3 “academy awards” or golden globes or whatever crap and its directed by some big name guy who gets a billion dollars a movie. These normies would watch a movie about a guy making popcorn if it got good reviews in the new york times and a bunch of awards

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Inception is my fav movie bro :feelseye:
Seen Paprika as far as I'm aware it's the same concept. I must've seen Fight Club at least 20 times after it randomly came on one night. Good movie for a neetcel.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Seen Paprika as far as I'm aware it's the same concept. I must've seen Fight Club at least 20 times after it randomly came on one night. Good movie for a neetcel.
Yeah, I watched Paprika because I love Inception so much. It was cool to see how much Christopher Nolan paid homage to Paprika.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
All Avenger movies, All star wars movies, the godfather, Frozen, Titanic, Jaws, Anaconda, Indiana Jones, James bond movies, mission impossible, and so much more I just can't remember right now.

Activity
So far there's no one here