Media I can't seem to enjoy movies that society love

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
And even the movies other incels love. I am just finished watching 'One flew over the cuckoos nest', recently I have also watched very popular movies like 'Taxi Driver', 'The Shining' and 'Jaws'. They were ok movies, ok for one watch but I doubt I would watch them again.

I was reading Reddit and a redditor even wrote that he was crying at 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest'.

Everyone here loves those movies too, maybe my autism can't be activated by those movies.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
None of these movies were popular or successful when they came out. They are "high art" movies for low iq elitist jerks to masturbate over.

Jaws is simply outdated. Taxi Driver is, as you said, okay. Nothing more. Jews love to masturbate over it because those pedophiles love the idea of le strong independent 12 year old whamen choosing on her own will to become sex worker.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
You should watch la bamba

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Have you seen whiplash? I don’t often watch movies but it’s one of my favorites.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
None of these movies were popular or successful when they came out. They are "high art" movies for low iq elitist jerks to masturbate over.

Jaws is simply outdated. Taxi Driver is, as you said, okay. Nothing more. Jews love to masturbate over it because those pedophiles love the idea of le strong independent 12 year old whamen choosing on her own will to become sex worker.
That is what I was thinking "high art" for hipsters to obsess over the cinematography and things. I don't care how a movie looks, the story is the most important part for me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
That is what I was thinking "high art" for hipsters to obsess over the cinematography and things. I don't care how a movie looks, the story is the most important part for me.
Didn't you say you only finished Taxi Driver for the scenic shots of 1970s New York? Unless you're some sort of film nerd you probably won't notice the specific cinematographic techniques but they probably contribute to your enjoyment of the movie on a subconscious level. Maybe you're also a hipster who dismisses things just because hipsters obsess over certain aspects of it? That can't be the case, not long ago you posted something about not disliking something just because soys have adopted it.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
And even the movies other incels love. I am just finished watching 'One flew over the cuckoos nest', recently I have also watched very popular movies like 'Taxi Driver', 'The Shining' and 'Jaws'. They were ok movies, ok for one watch but I doubt I would watch them again.

I was reading Reddit and a redditor even wrote that he was crying at 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest'.

Everyone here loves those movies too, maybe my autism can't be activated by those movies.
What movies do you like watching again?

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
just watch slashers or cape shit

Activity
So far there's no one here