Do your parents demand some kind of rent?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
For the users who still live with their parents: Do you have to make monthly payments to your parents to live with them?

For me it's not as much as your regular apartment rent costs but still it's like a mini rent. Around 24 or 25 I think they suddenly started to demand money to "contribute to our household".

A few days ago I even overheard a conversation from my parents who were talking about living costs and that everything is so expensive/ will become more expensive etc... Wouldn't surprise me if they soon approach me to raise my rent. :feelsbad: What about you?

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
For the users who still live with their parents: Do you have to make monthly payments to your parents to live with them?

For me it's not as much as your regular apartment rent costs but still it's like a mini rent. Around 24 or 25 I think they suddenly started to demand money to "contribute to our household".

A few days ago I even overheard a conversation from my parents who were talking about living costs and that everything is so expensive/ will become more expensive etc... Wouldn't surprise me if they soon approach me to raise my rent. :feelsbad: What about you?
soon i can feel it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Rent free leechmaxxing.
Endou3

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020

no, my parents are billionaires so it would be kind of silly to squeeze out a few hundos from me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Mine didnt thank god How much will they ask for? Do they buy you food? I had to pay for most of my food, gas, clothes ect

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes, I have to pay my mother a monthly rent of 200€.
At the moment I'm living kinda "rent-free" till the end of the year cause I lent her 2200€
So I'm living of that credit right now.
Mine didnt thank god How much will they ask for? Do they buy you food? I had to pay for most of my food, gas, clothes ect
150 for me but they will increase it soon just wait. Yes, they buy food and everything.
I have always been the nicest son ever, never made any trouble and thats how they thank their incel son. I guess in the end money matters more than me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
They haven't asked for rent so far even when I was waging and when I was getting uc but one of them is getting laid off soon so it's a possibility they'll start pressuring me to look for a job and demand rent

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
150 for me but they will increase it soon just wait. Yes, they buy food and everything.
I have always been the nicest son ever, never made any trouble and thats how they thank their incel son. I guess in the end money matters more than me.
money is everything the amount of power you get from it feels like a game

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
i do shit like change the printer ink. that's the closest thing to rent they're getting from me.

they're financially secure though and don't need it.

Last edited:
Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I gave my mum £40 a week to help out, but since I'm NEET again I give it less often.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Nope but I'm close with my mom and I mow grass takeout trash etc
u can also come over to my house and be close to me and be my nigger buck slave and i'll pay u

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No but I do some household chores like mowing the lawn but you only need to mow the lawns for half of the year.
My father retires next year so would be on less money so maybe they will make me pay then.
When I have to start waging again I only intend to work part time for the foreseeable future as I couldn't cope with full time waging.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
They don't even like when I pay some of the bills.

Activity
So far there's no one here