Discussion Do your parents give good advice?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
How would you rate the advice your parents give you? Do you think they actually know what best or are they stuck in a different time?

It’s mostly my father who tries to gives me advice my mother usually says stuff like “pray to god” so it’s not worth talking about. I usually get the typical boomer advice with lots of bluepills especially when it comes to women. My father would tell me that I just have to treat them with respect and look for a “good women”, that I can even get a Giga Stacy(not the actual term he used of course) if I show them how much of good man I am…

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
I barely talk with my parents and lately these years they let me do anything I want regarding my personal life without giving any advice, and thus far I'm not very satisfied with some decisions I have made for myself

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
How would you rate the advice your parents give you? Do you think they actually know what best or are they stuck in a different time?

It’s mostly my father who tries to gives me advice my mother usually says stuff like “pray to god” so it’s not worth talking about. I usually get the typical boomer advice with lots of bluepills especially when it comes to women. My father would tell me that I just have to treat them with respect and look for a “good women”, that I can even get a Giga Stacy(not the actual term he used of course) if I show them how much of good man I am…
Yeah they give me great advice, but the think I love about my parents, is that they more or less just have a conversation with me, and we both come away with new wisdom.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022

my mom is so bad that she takes life changing advice for me from people who havent met me

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Looking back it would've been better if I followed some of my parents advice (mostly my dad's) so I guess. Things like aiming to be a plumber rather than a software engineer, taking care of my health, getting my drivers licence and not doing drugs. Then again, none of this is exceptional advice I just fuck up the basics. They don't really bother anymore

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

No not one bit my mom has been obsessed with putting me on jew pulls since I was 13. My dad has never given me advice or wisdom ever. He's never even asked why I dont have a gf. Infact he would cock block me in high school. He would show up at the house to make sure I didn't bring girls back. He turned me into an incel. He actually is glad I have no kids. Then says I'm not missing out when it comes to sex. I hate that old cunt

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
He's never even asked why I dont have a gf. Infact he would cock block me in high school. He would show up at the house to make sure I didn't bring girls back. He turned me into an incel. He actually is glad I have no kids. Then says I'm not missing out when it comes to sex. I hate that old cunt
Sounds exactly like my Dad they are sadistic cowards with crab bucket mentality they are scared wed land a higher quality foid they could only dream of.

9lives

9lives

★⋆⛤⋆☆⋆⛤⋆★
Jun 28, 2023
they say same dumb shit that doesn't work in this rigged modern ass world where you have to screw over in order to slay.

Activity
So far there's no one here