Serious Do you plan to kill yourself some day?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It is written in the stars that I will kill myself, most likely in my 50s, I am 29 now. I have too many problems to survive in this world, it gives me some sort of peace knowing that I will end my life before it gets even more brutal and lonely in old age.

My future is one of waging and Jew pills, I am too mentally fucked to work but still not mentally disabled enough to get disabled bux. Imagine life after your parents die, you are all alone and still have to wage yet there is nothing to wage for, no partner, no children, just waging so you can afford your 2 minute noodle meals. You must not put yourself through that, I won't, I plan to neck myself.

Also as things stand I will be the 2nd person in recorded history to kill themselves in my small community. I think i will be quite famous in my community for years after I die as necking yourself is a very dramatic way to die, certainly in my community, the neighbours will speak of me for years after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It is written in the stars that I will kill myself, most likely in my 50s, I am 29 now. I have too many problems to survive in this world, it gives me some sort of peace knowing that I will end my life before it gets even more brutal and lonely in old age.

My future is one of waging and Jew pills, I am too mentally fucked to work but still not mentally disabled enough to get disabled bux. Imagine life after your parents die, you are all alone and still have to wage yet there is nothing to wage for, no partner, no children, just waging so you can afford your 2 minute noodle meals. You must not put yourself through that, I won't, I plan to neck myself.

Also as things stand I will be the 2nd person in recorded history to kill themselves in my small community. I think i will be quite famous in my community for years after I die as necking yourself is a very dramatic way to die, certainly in my community, the neighbours will speak of me for years after.
Legend, Yes I will rope at some point

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
No
97ee21dc95431ef1764094e20862b949

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

A quick guide :feelscowboy: to answer the question though, almost undoubtedly, I'm not sure when exactly but it'll be later in my life when any semblance of joy is gone from my life and all of my copes stop working. Probably 30s-40s but I might even stretch it out until I'm 50. But for now I'm alright, maybe by then some future giga cope will be invented like cat girls in VRMMOs that I can bang or something

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Only if the police is after me

Activity
So far there's no one here