Success Bow before me, for this NEET has slayed deep into the hundreds

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
I am the loneliest man who has ever lived, apart from this forum, there is no one in society who can phantom the story of my life. For you see, I'm a NEET, and a slayer...

No matter where I go, I can never so much as hint about my lifestyle, without stirring up deep resentment. Society is usually a spectrum ranging from losers to winners. No matter where you are on this spectrum, you can find likeminded people within your respective group. But not me...

Losers can not handle to hear my tales of sexual conquests, they cannot cope with a world reality where I achieve their lifetime of sexual achievements, in just one of my many "perfect weeks" (sex with a new girl every day of the week).

But similarly I also cannot socialize with societies winners. For at the end of the day, even your favorite celebrity gigachad superstar has to show up to work. When societies winners realize I'm living the dream life on the tax-payers dime, without an ounce of work, even they cannot contain their jealousy.

How did I become this god-like figure, you ask? Well sit down my little buddy, and marvel at my tale...

You see, in the country where I live, the NEET benefits are not far from the salary you'd get from a normal job, there is only one caveat: You're only entitled to it if you need it.

This means that if you have savings, or things you could sell, or even a working partner, you are no longer entitled to live the dream.

So how did I then - a mere mortal from a humble upbringing - become the legend you so boldly admire today?

Good question, you see there is a loophole in the system, invisible to the naked eye but no match for my superior intellect. You see, when they are counting your assets (or wealth in my case), there are 2 assets which are not included: Your "primary vehicle of transportation" and your "primary dwelling".

Therefore, I was able to careermax my way into buying a mansion way back when house prices were managable. I was living the conventional dream: Rich SoB, but never have time to live life due to work.

One day however I was downsized. But cry for me not, as I first received a generous exit package, and later sued the company for a whole years worth of wages.

To my absolute shock, the settlement sum was considered some kind of "emotional damage" which is not counted when the government decides if you're eligible for benefits. The only warning I received, was that I would have to sell my car collection.

But fear not, for a hero's tale is not so quickly over. Although I did sell my cars, I realized I was still allowed to own 1 "primary vehicle of transportation", which did not include any cap of value. So instead of putting the car sales into my savings (which would have reduced my benefits) I took out all my savings, to buy the most expensive-looking (slightly used) Bentley I could find.

I was at this stage allowed 100% max of government benefits, plus an extra "emergency funds supplement" for having such a high mortgage. All the while living in a mansion driving a Bentley. Meanwhile there are broke suckers who get nothing, because their partner working means they aren't entitled.

This was damn near two decades ago, and yet the money is still rolling in. Once per year I get a phonecall from the benefits agency to check how my job hunting is going, to which I've learnt by now that their treats means nothing.

My daily life consists of a rinse-repeat schedule of gaming (on my most insane home theater setup, I can assure you), gymmaxxing, and finding & consumption of foids.

I would like to make one thing very clear, the kinds of foids whom I've devoured, are not of your typical stock. With the spare time that my lifestyle has afforded me, I've developed & perfected a system.
Don't get me wrong, my motto will always be "quantity over quality", but I just wanted to point out that regardless, the quality is to die for. In case you were concerned for my wellbeing.

How do I slay such goddesses, you ask?

One word, Beta-buxxing! Though I'm most aware this will infuriate some, the reason why it has this effect on buttholes, is because IT WORKS!
When I roll up in my Bentley, wearing designer from head to toe, and I take & treat them to a fancy restaurant. A D is about to be buried that night, and it's not yours, buddy boyo.
What the masses of the blackpill and bluepill alike don't get about beta-buxxing, is that it's all about how you divide it. FLAUNT WEALTH, but 99% of it should be in reusable assets like your house and cars. Only 1% is invested in that first-date dinner. If I decide to try another one of her holes for another night, I simply pretend that I'm busy with work so let's eat in for that night. Therefore the cost of beta-buxxing a new foid into my rotation is well within my means.

Boyos. What you have witnessed is a plan perfectly executed for two decades, told for the first time on the internet. Whether this information will materialize itself as hurt in your rectum, or as a beam of light directing your future, is up to you each individually.

I bid you farewell. This is GorgeousDevil, Remember the name! For if your girl categorize me as the guy you shouldn't worry about, I'd cut my losses and head into the sunset for a fresh start.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Losers can not handle to hear my tales of sexual conquests, they cannot cope with a world reality where I achieve their lifetime of sexual achievements, in just one of my many "perfect weeks" (sex with a new girl every day of the week).

But similarly I also cannot socialize with societies winners. For at the end of the day, even your favorite celebrity gigachad superstar has to show up to work. When societies winners realize I'm living the dream life on the tax-payers dime, without an ounce of work, even they cannot contain their jealousy.
@Atila is the same as you. Sorry but you're too late to impress anyone with this tale, we've already heard it. You have lost. You're are second to @Atila. He beat you to the game of being a neet slayer.

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
What were u doing for work when you bought your mansion

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
What were u doing for work when you bought your mansion
I was a programmer, one that was lucky enough to skip university to go straight to work.

With that said, my salary was never conventionally high. But at the house prices at the time combined with 80% mortgage, it was achievable.

*Technically it's not a mansion, but it has a manshion-like feel (the reason I bought it since I realized stepping into it that it would impress girls)

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
What do you rate yourselves looks wise? How's your social skills?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
LARP because no way you can afford the insurance on a mansion and bently, repair bills on said bently, taking girls out all the time, plus all the other living expenses. That shit is expensive. You cant be doing that off of gov't benefits alone and at this point i'd imagine the settlement money is long gone

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
LARP because no way you can afford the insurance on a mansion and bently, repair bills on said bently, taking girls out all the time, plus all the other living expenses. That shit is expensive. You cant be doing that off of gov't benefits alone and at this point i'd imagine the settlement money is long gone
I can only assume what you're talking about is an American thing, as I too have heard about US celebrities who had to move out of their mansions due to house taxes. But at least in the country where I live, property taxes aren't a big concern of mine. I pay about maybe 1500 USD per year in property tax, and the house insurance I can't remember (it's intertwined with my car insurance) but it's not a big sum. Like I said it's not ACTUALLY a mansion, but a around-300-sqm house with mansion-vibes.

Many benefits-NEET's where I live also has a bit of extra cash income on the side, tho I'm completely innocent to such things, I'm just saying others do. ;)

You are completely right about the Bentley. a used Bentley is notoriously known for being really surprisingly cheap, expect for maintenance. But there is an answer to that that you're not considering. This is exactly why the Bentley goes from point A (my house) to point B (pick her up then first date restaurant) and not a single place more. When people complain about maintence they are talking about their daily commute to the office, to which I say JFL!

For all other transportation needs, I have a motorcycle, takes nearly no gas, and since it cost less than 1500$, it means it doesn't count as an asset towards the benefits people.

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
What do you rate yourselves looks wise? How's your social skills?
I'm a decentlooking manlet, with a desensitized shyness.

Don't get me wrong, your tall 21 year old classmate would steal my girl in a heartbeat, no hands down, not even a fair fight..

BUT! Beyond a baseline SMV, Your n-count is primarily based on how much time you have on your hands, and how efficient your routine is.

I treat my slays like a job. it's not as simple as just loading up Tinder when I'm horny, it's almost like a sales job where you cast as wide of a net as you can

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
I should also add that this is not LA or London I'm talking about. It's a bit of a hick town. A fancy restaurant here is probably in budget range in LA. Food here is cheap, the cost is in dessert and wine, so I've developed a line about how I have great dessert or wine at my place

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I can only assume what you're talking about is an American thing, as I too have heard about US celebrities who had to move out of their mansions due to house taxes. But at least in the country where I live, property taxes aren't a big concern of mine. I pay about maybe 1500 USD per year in property tax, and the house insurance I can't remember (it's intertwined with my car insurance) but it's not a big sum. Like I said it's not ACTUALLY a mansion, but a around-300-sqm house with mansion-vibes.

Many benefits-NEET's where I live also has a bit of extra cash income on the side, tho I'm completely innocent to such things, I'm just saying others do. ;)

You are completely right about the Bentley. a used Bentley is notoriously known for being really surprisingly cheap, expect for maintenance. But there is an answer to that that you're not considering. This is exactly why the Bentley goes from point A (my house) to point B (pick her up then first date restaurant) and not a single place more. When people complain about maintence they are talking about their daily commute to the office, to which I say JFL!

For all other transportation needs, I have a motorcycle, takes nearly no gas, and since it cost less than 1500$, it means it doesn't count as an asset towards the benefits people.
What country is this? Sounds like a dream

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I am the loneliest man who has ever lived, apart from this forum, there is no one in society who can phantom the story of my life. For you see, I'm a NEET, and a slayer...

No matter where I go, I can never so much as hint about my lifestyle, without stirring up deep resentment. Society is usually a spectrum ranging from losers to winners. No matter where you are on this spectrum, you can find likeminded people within your respective group. But not me...

How did I become this god-like figure, you ask? Well sit down my little buddy, and marvel at my tale...

You see, in the country where I live, the NEET benefits are not far from the salary you'd get from a normal job, there is only one caveat: You're only entitled to it if you need it.

This means that if you have savings, or things you could sell, or even a working partner, you are no longer entitled to live the dream.

So how did I then - a mere mortal from a humble upbringing - become the legend you so boldly admire today?

Good question, you see there is a loophole in the system, invisible to the naked eye but no match for my superior intellect. You see, when they are counting your assets (or wealth in my case), there are 2 assets which are not included: Your "primary vehicle of transportation" and your "primary dwelling".

Therefore, I was able to careermax my way into buying a mansion way back when house prices were managable. I was living the conventional dream: Rich SoB, but never have time to live life due to work.

One day however I was downsized. But cry for me not, as I first received a generous exit package, and later sued the company for a whole years worth of wages.

To my absolute shock, the settlement sum was considered some kind of "emotional damage" which is not counted when the government decides if you're eligible for benefits. The only warning I received, was that I would have to sell my car collection.

But fear not, for a hero's tale is not so quickly over. Although I did sell my cars, I realized I was still allowed to own 1 "primary vehicle of transportation", which did not include any cap of value. So instead of putting the car sales into my savings (which would have reduced my benefits) I took out all my savings, to buy the most expensive-looking (slightly used) Bentley I could find.

I was at this stage allowed 100% max of government benefits, plus an extra "emergency funds supplement" for having such a high mortgage. All the while living in a mansion driving a Bentley. Meanwhile there are broke suckers who get nothing, because their partner working means they aren't entitled.

This was damn near two decades ago, and yet the money is still rolling in. Once per year I get a phonecall from the benefits agency to check how my job hunting is going, to which I've learnt by now that their treats means nothing.

My daily life consists of a rinse-repeat schedule of gaming (on my most insane home theater setup, I can assure you), gymmaxxing, and finding & consumption of foids.

I would like to make one thing very clear, the kinds of foids whom I've devoured, are not of your typical stock. With the spare time that my lifestyle has afforded me, I've developed & perfected a system.
Don't get me wrong, my motto will always be "quantity over quality", but I just wanted to point out that regardless, the quality is to die for. In case you were concerned for my wellbeing.

One word, Beta-buxxing! Though I'm most aware this will infuriate some, the reason why it has this effect on buttholes, is because IT WORKS!
When I roll up in my Bentley, wearing designer from head to toe, and I take & treat them to a fancy restaurant. A D is about to be buried that night, and it's not yours, buddy boyo.
What the masses of the blackpill and bluepill alike don't get about beta-buxxing, is that it's all about how you divide it. FLAUNT WEALTH, but 99% of it should be in reusable assets like your house and cars. Only 1% is invested in that first-date dinner. If I decide to try another one of her holes for another night, I simply pretend that I'm busy with work so let's eat in for that night. Therefore the cost of beta-buxxing a new foid into my rotation is well within my means.

Boyos. What you have witnessed is a plan perfectly executed for two decades, told for the first time on the internet. Whether this information will materialize itself as hurt in your rectum, or as a beam of light directing your future, is up to you each individually.

I bid you farewell. This is GorgeousDevil, Remember the name! For if your girl categorize me as the guy you shouldn't worry about, I'd cut my losses and head into the sunset for a fresh start.
quit flattering yourself. you didn't slay them. you helped destroy them.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022

Whoa

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
quit flattering yourself. you didn't slay them. you helped destroy them.
Nah dude, slaying a boss is the highest of achievement there is, quit trying to downplay it

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Man must love genitals more than he desire life itself

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I believe you
Congratz man you cheated the system

Activity