Venting Billions existed, exist and will continue to be born. Only to raise few hundred exceptional people

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Just another Water is wet thread (shout out for @Caesar for his thread)

This vid got me real sad, bros. A normie would look and see an abusive man and he'd label him an asshole. An outcast will see a whore who couldn't control her urges and now face the consequences of her actions. Tragedy or a comedy depending on the mood of the viewership. But I see something a bit different. I see an endless cycle repeating itself and waiting to repeat itself over and over, all in the name of progress. I see a man who's values and beliefs are destroyed in less than a nano second. I see a mother devalued to base animalism more than likely due to her own past and environmental. And I know my blackpill brothers will call it her nature to cuck the husband but that's a different story all-together. I see a child forced into this cycles despite their own volition, a non willing subject who will continue to feed this system by growing up, getting an education or a business. Getting married and live with those past scars untill the time is right to repeat them again only this time in a different manner. A beta simp here. Abusive mother there. A new child to pass on the scars of a mundane existence. Sounds far fetched?. How many of you carry the sins and scars of your parents? No matter how small, how unnoticeable. How inconsequential it may seem. We all carry our parents sins with us (something I think Christianity got right more so than islam).

And it all comes down to what?. Well, idk. make what you will of it. But me? All I see are mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel of progress. Lifting the few Exceptional individuals to the heavens. Countless ruined lives participating in a system willing only to reward the few so that new labour will always be present to push it forward.

Anti-Matter Golem

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
You post high quality threads only to get reduced to dnrs
My goal now is to gain immortality by traveling to the center of the earth
Call me schizo but I think if I die at least it will be an adventure
If you gain immortality you will not have to be reborn if incarnation is real/true
And throught time you will get stronger
So I think this is the goal of life

Last edited:
Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Aug 3, 2023
You post high quality threads only to get reduced to dnrs
I wish I was high IQ. so many thoughts running through my head but my lack of ingenuity and brain cells renders me incompetent. Everything I spill, and after second examination sound like the rambling and gibeirsh of a schizophrenic mind who had just learned a new sensation.

Oh, and good luck on Shambhala-maxxing. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work but faith is non-rational so.... I believe in you.

Anti-Matter Golem

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
I wish I was high IQ. so many thoughts running through my head but my lack of ingenuity and brain cells renders me incompetent. Everything I spill, and after second examination sound like the rambling and gibeirsh of a schizophrenic mind who had just learned a new sensation.

Oh, and good luck on Shambhala-maxxing. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work but faith is non-rational so.... I believe in you.
Nah man you are completely clear in the way you speak
It's just that you have negative luck
And on the matter of intelligence...
You can literally fix your brain by consuming half cooked meat
Start with fish then bunnies then chicken
For some reason this repairs broken cells
Video if you wanna watch

Be careful though.. if you eat too many raw meat you go mad
Two raw chickens a week is the human maximum
That is human limit if you don't wanna go beyond it
Bigger animals require more time
For example you can only consume a full cow and then wait 4 months for your body to resolve it
But normally you can consume a full cow in a span of 4 months normally, so it evens out, but the thing is that consuming raw meat causes your appetite to open
More raw meat consumption -> more appetite
Your stomach will expand
So you can eat more raw meat, but remember to not exceed the limit of how much you can consume on average or normally
Raw fish = 1 day
Raw bunny = 2 days
Chicken = 1 week
Full Cow = 4 months

Last edited:
fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
I see an endless cycle repeating itself and waiting to repeat itself over and over
this is why im a misanthrope. People are forced into this world, traumatized, abused, scared, abandoned and impoverished. They spend their entire life trying to cope with the awful life they were given ultimately to die alone... and for what? Just to become a wagie so some billionaire can get an extra buck?

the worst part about is that we're gaslit into thinking it's our fault?
Ugly? ew take a shower
poor? just buy my scam idiot
lonely? stop being entitled
abused? you deserved it

this is one of the worst videos i have ever seen but i keep it to remind me just how fucked up things are. It's all fucked up and i'm glad the world is collapsing.

Last edited:
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Nah man you are completely clear in the way you speak
It's just that you have negative luck
And on the matter of intelligence...
You can literally fix your brain by consuming half cooked meat
Start with fish then bunnies then chicken
For some reason this repairs broken cells
Video if you wanna watch

Be careful though.. if you eat too many raw meat you go mad
Two raw chickens a week is the human maximum
That is human limit if you don't wanna go beyond it
Bigger animals require more time
For example you can only consume a full cow and then wait 4 months for your body to resolve it
But normally you can consume a full cow in a span of 4 months normally, so it evens out, but the thing is that consuming raw meat causes your appetite to open
More raw meat consumption -> more appetite
Your stomach will expand
So you can eat more raw meat, but remember to not exceed the limit of how much you can consume on average or normally
Raw fish = 1 day
Raw bunny = 2 days
Chicken = 1 week
Full Cow = 4 months

Omg. Please add a health warning here already @IGiveUp @Master @Haruhi Suzumiya

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Also OP do u really think promiscuous women should be beaten?????? šŸ«„

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Aug 3, 2023
Also OP do u really think promiscuous women should be beaten?????? šŸ«„
If we're talking in a civilised society. I think they need to pay reparations and Face a suitable punishment. That goes for both sexes.

Activity
So far there's no one here