Serious Anybody have that the reverse of that "all my posts are satire" copypasta?

Eren

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
32d 2h 0m
Where it's like- "all my posts are serious & I am a threat"

Eren

Time online
32d 2h 0m
I need it for something

Atila

Born Retired
Dear Federal Agents Currently Surrounding my Residence Due to my Internet Posts and Messages Threatening to Topple the Federal Government of the United States of America:

My posts and comments are not ironic. They are not jokes. I am a genuine threat to society. I do intend to topple the Federal Government of the United States of America. You may attempt to capture me but it will be of little success. I am already on a high speed train to Washington DC. Stepping onto my property line will unleash a variety of traps, weapons, and privately hired guards to end all of your lives, and those who instructed you to do so. Tread lightly.

Eren

Time online
32d 2h 0m
Dear Federal Agents Currently Surrounding my Residence Due to my Internet Posts and Messages Threatening to Topple the Federal Government of the United States of America:

My posts and comments are not ironic. They are not jokes. I am a genuine threat to society. I do intend to topple the Federal Government of the United States of America. You may attempt to capture me but it will be of little success. I am already on a high speed train to Washington DC. Stepping onto my property line will unleash a variety of traps, weapons, and privately hired guards to end all of your lives, and those who instructed you to do so. Tread lightly.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread