Serious Anybody have that the reverse of that "all my posts are satire" copypasta?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Where it's like- "all my posts are serious & I am a threat"

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I need it for something

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Dear Federal Agents Currently Surrounding my Residence Due to my Internet Posts and Messages Threatening to Topple the Federal Government of the United States of America:

My posts and comments are not ironic. They are not jokes. I am a genuine threat to society. I do intend to topple the Federal Government of the United States of America. You may attempt to capture me but it will be of little success. I am already on a high speed train to Washington DC. Stepping onto my property line will unleash a variety of traps, weapons, and privately hired guards to end all of your lives, and those who instructed you to do so. Tread lightly.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Dear Federal Agents Currently Surrounding my Residence Due to my Internet Posts and Messages Threatening to Topple the Federal Government of the United States of America:

My posts and comments are not ironic. They are not jokes. I am a genuine threat to society. I do intend to topple the Federal Government of the United States of America. You may attempt to capture me but it will be of little success. I am already on a high speed train to Washington DC. Stepping onto my property line will unleash a variety of traps, weapons, and privately hired guards to end all of your lives, and those who instructed you to do so. Tread lightly.
thanks

Activity
So far there's no one here