Any one here had lasik

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I never had it so I cant speak personally to its effects but there is another laser eye surgery called PRK that is more advanced and generally better because it leaves the eyes less vulnerable to future damage. Also you usually have to wait until youre around 30 or older to have lasik or PRK surgery.

I plan to get prk or lasik in the future because having shit eyesight is a real pain in the ass. When I try and find any information online from patients who got the surgery it is difficult to find, not sure why but maybe its because its such a short surgery and usually there are no complications so people dont complain about it online.

I hear that usually you have dry eyes for a few months after surgery then it goes back to normal. But of course if you talk to one of the doctors theyd probably just try and sell you the surgery and say its the greatest thing ever so i dont know if you can really take their advice

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I don't wear glasses but instead of a surgery wouldn't it be better to wear contacts? You can only wear glasses at home.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I don't wear glasses but instead of a surgery wouldn't it be better to wear contacts? You can only wear glasses at home.
Not if you have allergy's. In my case I randomly get watery eyes so contacts is a no-no. And glasses are like, $200 (400 if you want anti-glare) so fixing your eyes is far more worthwhile.

Activity
So far there's no one here