Success I had the ideal NEET to wagie ascension

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023

Me IRL

What I do is basically data analysis. Not stressful or mentally taxxing. It's basically upgraded rotting where I don't have to socialize that much but I have an excuse to dress up and be presentable. I'm "that guy" behind the scenes where what I do is important but I can be introverted and have anime merch around my desk

But I'm not just bragging bros, once I properly get my money up I'll happy sponsor you guys dakimakuras or whatever you need after I pay for my surgeries

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
I don't have any qualfiications and dropped out of school, so you'd kill yourself in my position. All of this was caused by my undiagnosed autism and looks gg

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
View attachment 100171

Me IRL

What I do is basically data analysis. Not stressful or mentally taxxing. It's basically upgraded rotting where I don't have to socialize that much but I have an excuse to dress up and be presentable. I'm "that guy" behind the scenes where what I do is important but I can be introverted and have anime merch around my desk

But I'm not just bragging bros, once I properly get my money up I'll happy sponsor you guys dakimakuras or whatever you need after I pay for my surgeries
this was enabled by your IQ< hang yourself bragging faggot

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
i can't do maths past a middle school level btw
Idk how dumb or subhuman you are or your age. If you're really retarded it might be over I'm not gonna lie. But I did have a rags to riches ascension

I was 18 when the pandemic started and got fucked out of college due to parents financial situations so I dropped out. I was legit gonna rope due to everything but I made a friend off an incel forums who coached me into turning my life around. Now I'm financially independent. I've also been told I'm legit truecel tier on .org

Idk what your situation is, you might be turbo fucked but idk bro. Give life a shot and find a mentor like I did and you never know where you'll be in a few years. I'll admit I'm pretty high IQ but I have diagnosed autism. Idk bro can you understand concepts in theoretical physics and read dense books on philosophy and understand them? If you can't atleast do that then maybe its over but I trust me my journey wasnt easy

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
no money for your face jk i need to get my money up what do you do exacly how can i learn it
Unironically do the learn the code meme, that alone is valuable and also learn trading and investment. If you're incel the one perk is not wasting your money on partying and girls. I can give you some good resources but it's all there free on the internet. You don't need that Andrew Tate hustlers university

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Unironically do the learn the code meme, that alone is valuable and also learn trading and investment. If you're incel the one perk is not wasting your money on partying and girls. I can give you some good resources but it's all there free on the internet. You don't need that Andrew Tate hustlers university
already have the angela yu python course its the best one im just to lazy to learn that shit because its challenging and what do i even make after i want to make malware or something

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
This will work wonders if you're high IQ @Atila don't take this guys advice too seriously unless you are very proficient at learning new things and especially MATHS otherwise u will regret it take it from me an incel

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
true thats another reason my nigger brain cant comprehend it
I don't know what your situation is. Maybe if you're really low IQ it might be over but dont let lack of motivation and learned helplessness keep you back. How do you know if you dont give it your all?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
No. I'm a top %1 autodidact. I'm not like you niggas who just wasted all your NEET time watching hentai and gaming. I mog most people who have PHDs and multiple degrees, including my own parents
Did u just do certificates?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I've also been told I'm legit truecel tier on .org

Idk what your situation is, you might be turbo fucked but idk bro. Give life a shot and find a mentor like I did and you never know where you'll be in a few years. I'll admit I'm pretty high IQ but I have diagnosed autism. Idk bro can you understand concepts in theoretical physics and read dense books on philosophy and understand them? If you can't atleast do that then maybe its over but I trust me my journey wasnt easy
Lol as if the retards opinions on looksmax hold any weight whatsoever

Also lmao why are u bringing up theoretical physics thats way harder than bachelors level applied computer science like this data analysis is.

Activity
So far there's no one here