Serious Anger issues.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hello.
It's hard for me to find words to describe how pathetic my behavior was, maybe the best way to describe it would be, that I had a temper tantrum like a woman. For my whole life, I've been getting myself into trouble because of my big mouth. I have been kicked out of 2 schools because of my edgy jokes. I was happy that I finally found someplace where I won't be vilified because of my jokes or opinions.
Now, what happened. I never had a message about my thread being removed, it was just gone. Immediately alarm clocks started ringing in my ears and unbearable fury consumed me. Even tho the staff here doesn't know me, I felt played. Could they also be part of the system I thought? I started studying .co's history and the more I studied, it became clear to me that this site is just run by some random dudes. You can dig some stuff up and realize that rest of the internet shows no mercy for .co.
If these guys collect info or are run by politics, then why have they banned half of their users? I started slowly realizing what a big fucking piece of dog shit I've become. Just like women in my life who have accused me and yelled at me without letting me explain myself, I was doing the same thing.
It was not impossible that the thread was removed mistakenly. The amount of shit mods has to deal with on the other sites is unreal. Yes, I checked some of the examples on .co. It is very possible that whoever removed it was exhausted, and I too keep fucking up when I'm tired.
Anyway, I apologize for acting like a bitch, and those who ask, no, mods didn't make me do this. No agenda or shady shit is going on here, it's just a website run by a couple of dudes who were discriminated against because of the way they look and because their ideology was wrong. Being left alone wasn't an option either, it wasn't enough. Their existence alone was enough of a threat. No place in the real world, no place in the virtual world, all that was left was to create their own.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Hello.
It's hard for me to find words to describe how pathetic my behavior was, maybe the best way to describe it would be, that I had a temper tantrum like a woman. For my whole life, I've been getting myself into trouble because of my big mouth. I have been kicked out of 2 schools because of my edgy jokes. I was happy that I finally found someplace where I won't be vilified because of my jokes or opinions.
Now, what happened. I never had a message about my thread being removed, it was just gone. Immediately alarm clocks started ringing in my ears and unbearable fury consumed me. Even tho the staff here doesn't know me, I felt played. Could they also be part of the system I thought? I started studying .co's history and the more I studied, it became clear to me that this site is just run by some random dudes. You can dig some stuff up and realize that rest of the internet shows no mercy for .co.
If these guys collect info or are run by politics, then why have they banned half of their users? I started slowly realizing what a big fucking piece of dog shit I've become. Just like women in my life who have accused me and yelled at me without letting me explain myself, I was doing the same thing.
It was not impossible that the thread was removed mistakenly. The amount of shit mods has to deal with on the other sites is unreal. Yes, I checked some of the examples on .co. It is very possible that whoever removed it was exhausted, and I too keep fucking up when I'm tired.
Anyway, I apologize for acting like a bitch, and those who ask, no, mods didn't make me do this. No agenda or shady shit is going on here, it's just a website run by a couple of dudes who were discriminated against because of the way they look and because their ideology was wrong. Being left alone wasn't an option either, it wasn't enough. Their existence alone was enough of a threat. No place in the real world, no place in the virtual world, all that was left was to create their own.
Finally

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Introspection is a pretty good quality to have tbh ngl, even if you are actually a grandiose piece of shit as long as you are able to reflect on it not all hope is cope

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I read everything but I don't really understand much of it. Welcome back anyway.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I read everything but I don't really understand much of it. Welcome back anyway.
I accused them of having a political agenda and then bailed. You need to listen to the other side before making assumptions. In reality, they are just men like us. To rationalize my behavior would be that the chances of this site being owned by some corporation were 99.9% like with other famous websites. According to my investigation, this was not the case.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Top 10 best anime season finals subtitles

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here