Discussion Spreading the misery

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Anyone else here feels like spreading misery? I do this in online videogames. For example, when I lose a game because my partner was AFK, I join a game and then immediately leave to make sure another persons loses for the same reasons. I see this as taking revenge on the person who left me, but since the odds I match with them again are very low, I take it out on the first person I meet. I wasn't always like this, this is something I started doing like 3 months ago. I don't know why to be honest.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Once when playing DOTA 2, my internet cut out and since it was my old shitty half-broken pc, it took 20 mins to rejoin, by which time I had got an abandon and wasn't gonna get any MMR (rank points) for winning, but my team were easily gonna win, so I decided to run it down 30+ times over to feed the enemy and ensure that my team lost the game so no one got MMR.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Once when playing DOTA 2, my internet cut out and since it was my old shitty half-broken pc, it took 20 mins to rejoin, by which time I had got an abandon and wasn't gonna get any MMR (rank points) for winning, but my team were easily gonna win, so I decided to run it down 30+ times over to feed the enemy and ensure that my team lost the game so no one got MMR.
Honestly based, why should you be the only one who gets no MMR? xd

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
not really reality of the world and society makes most people miserable enough without me doing anything.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Nah. Nothing I can do compares to what will happen to them naturally. Reality is often cruel.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Nah I wanted to do that but it just wasnt in me, as awful as a human being I am spreading misery for the sake of it just isnt my thing

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Nah I wanted to do that but it just wasnt in me, as awful as a human being I am spreading misery for the sake of it just isnt my thing
Dude half ur posts are telling people its over, that their friends are fake and everyone they love is gonna abandon them 🤣

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Dude half ur posts are telling people its over, that their friends are fake and everyone they love is gonna abandon them 🤣
My intention is not to spread misery for the sake of being a dickhead

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
You're doing the same thing regardless
You're on a literal black pill space no shit it will be filled with miserable pessimists, tf did you expect motivational quotes to go on with life?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
You're on a literal black pill space no shit it will be filled with miserable pessimists, tf did you expect motivational quotes to go on with life?
No but you could still lay off on that shit. Its pointlessly negative

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Cant tell if you are trolling or serious with harping on about "pointless negativity" on blackpill forums, stick to BBC posting.
Yea people are negative here but you drag others down directly with your negativity thats what makes it different . I still think it might be intentional in a crabs in a bucket way

Activity
So far there's no one here