Add a subforum for dakimakuras, sex dolls and sex robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
In the past i predicted that this site is gonna become the most popular site in the manosphere because, women are becoming more hypergamous by the day and men are becoming more love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:

But the problem is that this forum has no purpose, for example incels.is had the purpose of creating an incel revolution to remove the rights of women and fuck them, and looksmax has the purpose to looksmax so women can accept them. The only purpose of this forum is to rot, it's like we have no other purpose than rotting alone and be sad.

So obviously we need a purpose related to sex. There are 4 things a Neet wants, 1-sleep, 2-food, 3-entertainment, and 4-sex, Neets can only get the first 3 because they don't have a job and women want betabuxxers. So, a real Neet buys a dakimakura or a sex doll or a sex robot, to fulfil that need.
I know that a lot of Hikikomoris in Japan have dakimakuras, wouldn't it be the same?

NPNW (no pussy no work) is not a purpose because Neets still desire sex, so they tend to find an alternative.

Last edited:
pringleton

pringleton

LDAR Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2023
In the past i predicted that this site is gonna become the most popular site in the manosphere because, women are becoming more hypergamous by the day and men are becoming more love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:

But the problem is that this forum has no purpose, for example incels.is had the purpose of creating an incel revolution to remove the rights of women and fuck them, and looksmax has the purpose to looksmax so women can accept them. The only purpose of this forum is to rot, it's like we have no other purpose than rotting alone and be sad.

So obviously we need a purpose related to sex. There are 4 things a Neet wants, 1-sleep, 2-food, 3-entertainment, and 4-sex, Neets can only get the first 3 because they don't have a job and women want betabuxxers. So, a real Neet buys a dakimakura or a sex doll or a sex robot, to fulfil that need.
I know that a lot of Hikikomoris in Japan have dakimakuras, wouldn't it be the same?

NPNW (no pussy no work) is not a purpose because Neets still desire sex, so they tend to find an alternative.

This site is not the most popular because it lacks clear purpose and objective. LDAR and people who have truly given up join this forum to find a small community like them. The future will lead to further easily accessed escapism to satiate the needs of the primordial essence. The modern matrix is emerging through neuralink and AI technologies, etc. False reality has consumed people due to the guiding hands of the media, society, and people who seek to gain profit from loneliness and escapism.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
It should be also for Ai girlfriends, and VR/AR girlfriends.

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
@Master what do you think of the idea of adding a subforum for dakimakuras, Ai girlfriends, VR/AR girlfriends, sex dolls, and sex robots:

Sex dolls, sex robots, Ai girlfriends, dakimakuras, and VR/AR girlfriends rising in popularity:
Image 2023 11 12 002636751 1 1Image 2023 11 12 220140112 1 1Screenshot 2023 11 19 022038 1Image 2023 11 12 220009282 1 1Screenshot 2023 11 28 174936
Also neeting:
Image 2023 11 21 022552539
Looksmaxing is dying:
Image 2023 11 04 192533056 1Image 2023 11 04 190855308 1

By the way don't read that whitepill thread i linked on the first spoiler above, that one is outdated, here is a new one i made with better info:

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
@IGiveUp please edit the thread title to also include Ai girlfriends, and VR/AR girlfriends, and link this updated thread on the first spoiler instead:

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
@IGiveUp please edit the thread title to also include Ai girlfriends, and VR/AR girlfriends, and link this updated thread on the first spoiler instead:

@IGiveUp i beg you please edit the thread.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Fuck women I don't wanna hear about them or anything unless it's abt them being thrown off cliffs I wanna will women out of existence

STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023

old boy

old boy

NEET
Dec 14, 2023
i dont want that kinda shit on my forum, case closed.

@IGiveUp lock this thread buddy we're done here

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
@IGiveUp can you please delete this thread? it has a of misinformation i corrected here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here