My predictions for the manosphere

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
The manosphere will keep growing, but not the way people are expecting,

There are 5 stages of grief, each one represents every manosphere forum lifetime, these are:
1-denial
2-anger
3-bargaining
4-depression
5-acceptance

This is how the manosphere has changed and will change:

1-Denial (2010-2015), PUAhate.com and Sluthate.com.
PUAhate.com and Sluthate.com were sites where people used to discuss the redpill, they started to understand that looks mattered, but believed that it could be overcomed by using "game". They were basically denying reality because of not believing the black pill.

2-Anger (2015-2020), lookism.net, Incel Subreddits, and Incels.is.
These sites where the first ones to begin to use the blackpill, and they basically were angry at women and got even more angry, and those things incels do.

3-bargaining (2020-2025), Looksmax.org
Looksmax.org became popular in 2020, in that forum they try to bargain the devil (also called human females) by increasing their looks with surgeries, fitness, and nutrition, and moneymaxxing, to try to get a girlfriend.

4-depression (2025-2030), Neets.net
Basically the manosphere men will practice NPNW (no pussy not work), and they will give up because hypergamy keeps going up because of the behavioral sink and they become more love-shy the more time that passes because of the behavioral sink.

5-Acceptance (2030-2035), Robowaifu forum
Basically men will acept that they shouldn't be with sentient human women, they will forget them, and they will try replace human women with non-sentient female androids. Rather than saying that grief ends, they learn to live with it. In time, their life is able to grow around their grief, and they are able to find enjoyment again using non-sentient androids.

Soon looksmax will die like incels.is, and neets.net will have double the users than looksmax.org.
I want to explain why i say that incel.is is dead, incel.is is dead because their active users number is not growing, and another manosphere forum (looksmax.org) has double of their active users, the manosphere keeps growing every day, and that's why i say it's dead, neets.net will have 900 active users.

I might be wrong with the dates and we might have a depression robowaifu forum between 2025-2030 , and it would share popularity with neets.net, i just don't know.

Here is explain how the behavioral sink has been increasing hypergamy and making men more and more love-shy over the last decades:
I also forgot to say that this exact timeline happened and is happening to the mouses and humans in the behavioral sink:
We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

Master has been trying like crazy these last months to promote incels.is on twitter, he needs to read this guide so he can understand what's happening.

Last edited:
J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Think it depends more on the individual than some process.
The Redpill eg people like Tate or Hamza has become the new norm for most zoomer males. Young guys know that bluepill is bs and dating and mating is a brutal competition so they start to looksmax/statusmax from early to mid teens with expensive brands, grooming and gym. Just compare the average 8th grader 10 yrs ago with now, night and day.
The people too ugly or not NT enough for the redpill mantras either try to delusionmax or accept defeat and become blackpilled.

I must add that the blackpill was and remains the only valid one tho. Every redpilled success was only made possible due to factors outside of a individuals control like genes or social economic class of parents.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
The Redpill eg people like Tate or Hamza has become the new norm for most zoomer males. Young guys know that bluepill is bs and dating and mating is a brutal competition so they start to looksmax/statusmax from early to mid teens with expensive brands, grooming and gym. Just compare the average 8th grader 10 yrs ago with now, night and day.
The people too ugly or not NT enough for the redpill mantras either try to delusionmax or accept defeat and become blackpilled.

I must add that the blackpill was and remains the only valid one tho. Every redpilled success was only made possible due to factors outside of a individuals control like genes or social economic class of parents.
The behavioral sink of zoomers is higher than the one of millennials when they were young, that's why they go directly into looksmaxxing instead of going into the red pill first, Gen Alpha will directly go into neeting.

Last edited:
J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
The behavioral sink of zoomer males is higher than in millenians, that's why they will go directly into looksmaxxing instead of going into the red pill first, Gen Alpha will directly go into neeting.
Looksmaxxing is a redpill concept as it‘s essentially about SeLf ImPrOvEmEnT. Blackpill is about accepting the limits of your potential based on genes etc. thus stating that it‘s simply ovER for many males. This is not a common sentiment with normie zoomers tho.
I go along with the neeting part but would limit it to loser types. Attractive, high IQ NT guys do and will careermax as it‘s a feasible rewarding experience for them unlike for us.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Attractive, high IQ NT guys do and will careermax as it‘s a feasible rewarding experience for them unlike for us.
Even those guys are more love-shy because of the behavioral sink, and hypergamy has been increasing more and more because of the behavioral sink.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Even those guys are more love-shy because of the behavioral sink, and hypergamy has been increasing because of the behavioral sink.
Why should they?
Being attractive and NT guarantees positive reinforcement from early age. This paired with open female sexuality like teen girls lusting publicly on chad‘s insta practically does reduce the entrance age to sex for attractive guys.
Back in the 50s you could be the biggest chad in class but societal norms made teen sex difficult while 13 year olds making out in the park today is nothing unusual.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Being attractive and NT guarantees positive reinforcement from early age. This paired with open female sexuality like teen girls lusting publicly on chad‘s insta practically does reduce the entrance age to sex for attractive guys.
That was only true 10 years ago, that does not happen anymore because of the behavioral sink.

Back in the 50s you could be the biggest chad in class but societal norms made teen sex difficult while 13 year olds making out in the park today is nothing unusual.
13 year old kids kissing in the park is unusual again, the behavioral sink has increased female hypergamy.

The behavioral sink does not work that way, those men are born as love shy, it doesn't matter how many friends they had or how handsome they are, they were born less neurotypical because their morther's and grandmothers lived an easy life, that's how the behavioral sink works, they were born more autistic with an average EQ than their father and even more than their grandfathers. The behavioral sink gets worse after every generation like a snow ball effect.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
That was only true 10 years ago, that does not happen anymore because of the behavioral sink.

13 year old kids kissing in the park is unusual again, the behavioral sink has increased female hypergamy.

The behavioral sink does not work that way, those men are born as love shy, it doesn't matter how many friends they had or how handsome they are, they were born less neurotypical because their morther's and grandmothers lived an easy life, that's how the behavioral sink works, they were born more autistic with an average EQ than their father and even more than their grandfathers. The behavioral sink gets worse after every generation like a snow ball effect.
Fascinating theory I must admit

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Tfw economic depression incoming and no robowaifus in my lifetime

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023

Altered linen appliances:

The result? Equivalent.

It's sad.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Most users here are not real NEETS, the users here are just truecels who become hopeless, the real neets are looksmaxxers that come from looksmax.org because of losing interest in females. That's why we see so much incel rage here.

Last edited:
Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
The mamosphere died long ago when normies discovered it

Activity
So far there's no one here