Discussion Your ''I am not a racist but... '' takes

kanashimi no umi

kanashimi no umi

NEETernity
Sep 25, 2023
I agree. '' I am not a racist but '' part is just a joke.
I'm either not good at spotting those kind of jokes or terrible at engaging with them... which is it? (I don't know)

despera

despera

NEET
Jan 29, 2024
I'm either not good at spotting those kind of jokes or terrible at engaging with them... which is it? (I don't know)
It might be my fault because it is a joke in my native language. I dont know if that part is accepted as a joke in English.

kanashimi no umi

kanashimi no umi

NEETernity
Sep 25, 2023

this shit even has a wikipedia article

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I'm not racist but.. ah fuck it I am indeed a racist bigot like 99% of humans are even if they don't acknowledge it.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Everyone holds subconscious biases no matter how much they deny it. That said, I agree that your ethnicity does determine what particular skill you are good at. Not retard tier, just better at some things than others. Those quirks can also be conditioned through environment and other tools. Also I have a very obvious bias against towards Syrians because the girl that bullied me in elementary school was Syrian and I never got over it

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I am not a racist but the world should be white

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Do you have takes like this?
I believe some middle easterns are unsaveable and cant adapt to EU countries no matter what. Jews indeed control media etc.
Im not racist but we should have TND

poorcel

poorcel

forever jobless
Oct 1, 2023
Skin color is a deciding factor of intelligence, wealth and everything else. The darker you are the dumber you get, the lighter you are the more smarter you can be

Activity
So far there's no one here