Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
i wanna spread my seed but i dont wanna raise my offspring thats cucked

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
I agree tbh, unless you can fund them being neet 40+ years. Wanted to see whay you'd say
Or unless you have generational wealth and then they don't have to wageslave. If you don't have any of these (which most people don't) then you are literally birthing slaves for the corporate capitalist system and now your children have to wageslave their whole fucking lives and watch how the rich live off of their passive incomes and live their lives comfortably away while your offspring slave away to make pedophilic Jews rich.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Or unless you have generational wealth and then they don't have to wageslave. If you don't have any of these (which most people don't) then you are literally birthing slaves for the corporate capitalist system and now your children have to wageslave their whole fucking lives and watch how the rich live off of their passive incomes and live their lives comfortably away while your offspring slave away to make pedophilic Jews rich.
Nazbol third position type shit

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
Abandoning your own children is also just as cucked and will give them all types of psychological disorders.
so what those little brats will manage to survive by themselves, just look at all the hooligans and street rats, those types live short high risk lives but in they end they successfully reproduce so my bloodline is maintained

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
so what those little brats will manage to survive by themselves, just look at all the hooligans and street rats, those types live short high risk lives but in they end they successfully reproduce so my bloodline is maintained
All of of those street rats are most likely suffering from some form of trauma due to not having a father figure in their life. Do you not care about the quality of life of the human you are bringing into this world? That they have to live in a clown show ran by evil pedophiles and shit?

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
All of of those street rats are most likely suffering from some form of trauma due to not having a father figure in their life
boohoo 🥺🥺🥺 muh trauma, i guess thats the perfect excuse for acting like an antisocial shithead
Do you not care about the quality of life of the human you are bringing into this world?
No
That they have to live in a clown show ran by evil pedophiles and shit?
everyone lives in that clown show
so what

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
boohoo 🥺🥺🥺 muh trauma, i guess thats the perfect excuse for acting like an antisocial shithead

No

everyone lives in that clown show
so what
What's the purpose of having kids in the first place if your not willing to take care of them?

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
And then condemn another person with your subhumanity when they didn't ask for it?
Sorry jimbo but youre gonna have to grin and bear it
i didnt ask to be born either but its not that bad, my kids are human beings just like me and you, its just that they'll have a different life strategy. And fatherless hooligan drug addicts tend to be moggers from my experience but thats anecdotal

Also I never liked antinatalist faggots on inkwell forums, in my opinion we need more incels in this world

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
Sorry jimbo but youre gonna have to grin and bear it
i didnt ask to be born either but its not that bad, my kids are human beings just like me and you, its just that they'll have a different life strategy.
Good luck having them hate you for the rest of their lifes.
And fatherless hooligan drug addicts tend to be moggers from my experience but thats anecdotal
Most drug addicts are subhumans.
Also I never liked antinatalist faggots on inkwell forums, in my opinion we need more incels in this world
Why?

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
Good luck having them hate you for the rest of their lifes.
Sure, but they're not gonna know me at all, so chances are we'll never meet
Most drug addicts are subhumans.
subhumans who pump and dump
eh
heres a metaphor
imagine youre a chud surrounded by bloodthirsty nonwhites who hate you, any sane person would want more people like him so they could band together and survive
if i was the only ugly person in the world i would legit kms, at least i have fellow ''subhumans'' so things arent that bad, but theres not enough of them so i say we need more inkelers

Activity
So far there's no one here