Venting Working is pointless unless you are pro-social

Nuke

Nuke

normie to schizophrenic pipeline
Apr 15, 2023
Though the people at my job are nice enough, I feel completely dead inside. I use up all my social battery trying to maintain a persona of high energy and happiness because when I don't, the homosexual calls me out for not smiling as I work.

I look at my bank account and see I have more money now but I have neither the time nor the energy to spend it on anything I would enjoy. I mindlessly browse steam and look at all the crap games that have come out and I don't want any of them.

I have almost no time to myself and when I do have time, I'm too tired or unwell to enjoy it. Every time I'm off I'm looking at the clock calculating how much free time I have until I need to go to bed to go to work again.

Working is absolutely pointless if you aren't neurotypical. They do it all for social validation and posturing and if you don't engage in that then you are literally just working to fund the government who will send your tax money to Israel to buy missiles to shoot hospitals and churches.

We are all slaves and it's so obvious. There aren't even any incentives to work anymore, people just accept that if you don't work you will most likely become homeless.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Though the people at my job are nice enough, I feel completely dead inside. I use up all my social battery trying to maintain a persona of high energy and happiness because when I don't, the homosexual calls me out for not smiling as I work.

I look at my bank account and see I have more money now but I have neither the time nor the energy to spend it on anything I would enjoy. I mindlessly browse steam and look at all the crap games that have come out and I don't want any of them.

I have almost no time to myself and when I do have time, I'm too tired or unwell to enjoy it. Every time I'm off I'm looking at the clock calculating how much free time I have until I need to go to bed to go to work again.

Working is absolutely pointless if you aren't neurotypical. They do it all for social validation and posturing and if you don't engage in that then you are literally just working to fund the government who will send your tax money to Israel to buy missiles to shoot hospitals and churches.

We are all slaves and it's so obvious. There aren't even any incentives to work anymore, people just accept that if you don't work you will most likely become homeless.
Working is only based when you earn atleast a top 5% salary

one of the reasons to not work is that the compensation is slave nigger tier

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
Working is only based when you earn atleast a top 5% salary
Yes but there is always a push and pull.

Let's say you get a job that is 100k a year. The reason you are getting that much money is because it is much more challenging and time consuming than a usual job. On paper, you are being paid more because working that job will make your life significantly more stressful.

But the question still remains. What is a non-neurotypical male going to spend that money on when he isn't interested in anything?

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
But the question still remains. What is a non-neurotypical male going to spend that money on when he isn't interested in anything?
What's the point of working and earning a lot of money if you can't live the life. You're just surviving and for no good reason. If life is meaningless then we should at least be able to enjoy it doing whatever makes us happy. But we're forced into the rat race, gotta pay the bills. Fucking system...

What is your job by the way?

Last edited:
WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022

Let's say you get a job that is 100k a year. The reason you are getting that much money is because it is much more challenging and time consuming than a usual job. On paper, you are being paid more because working that job will make your life significantly more stressful.

I understand the reasoning and i don't care i am just not doing it lol. Imagine working to barely survive and break your back on some shitshoveling being looked down onto cuckjob

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022

Also if you can genuinely create zero interests in life even when having the funds to do anything then you should literally kill yourself since there is nothing that can ever ever make you happy (not even temporarily)

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
What's the point of working and earning a lot of money if you can't live the life. You're just surviving and for no good reason. If life is meaningless then we should at least be able to enjoy it doing whatever makes us happy. But we're forced into the rat race, gotta pay the bills. Fucking system...

What is your job by the way?
Not gonna say but I am your stereotypical white wagecuck

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
Also if you can genuinely create zero interests in life even when having the funds to do anything then you should literally kill yourself since there is nothing that can ever ever make you happy (not even temporarily)
I have interests but these interests don't cost very much to do.

Activity
So far there's no one here