why your mommy HATES trump

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
because the name Donald Trump and his reputation infers two things that threaten karen's ego so much that she will open a portal to hell if they are pushed enough on her:

big penis
big bank account

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Donald Trump represents her absolute fucking nightmare. A rich sexually liberated son who doesn't take shit from her.

Remember you are a NEET and you mother wants to turn you gay like her heros adam lambert and anderson cooper:

Her nightmare is you becoming a multi millionaire and fucking legions of nubile young women. Nothing would tear her soul apart because she is a bitter old hag.

:feelsLUL:

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
you have to understand that every piece of "advice" your mommy gives you is intended to turn you into her docile subservient gay son

if you want to turn into a chad do literally the opposite of what she says and act like Trump

eat shit and die cunt

👍

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
My mom is just a life long democrat and they fit with identity politics. Trump is having her on a slow awakening to the democrats. My mom may not have voted biden im not sure if i believe her when she said she didn't.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you have to understand that every piece of "advice" your mommy gives you is intended to turn you into her docile subservient gay son

if you want to turn into a chad do literally the opposite of what she says and act like Trump

eat shit and die cunt

👍
Very relatable my mom gets so triggerd by any mention of trump. She used to make me watch opera or old musicals. It's a miracle I didn't end up gay. Fruad said all mothers have penius envy and secretly want there children to die. I believe it's true.

Activity
So far there's no one here