Why Trump is a FAGGOT (Neetgod this is for you)

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
- Is married to a Slav

- Bailed out dozens of criminal Jews before his term ended

- MIGA

- Never finished the wall (most of it fell down)

- Never declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization

- Obama deported more of LetsGetOut's cousins than Trump

- Said he was going to decensor the internet (He never tried)

- Didn't ban Tiktok

- Much MUCH more!

Face the facts Trump ball-suckers, it's over for Weimerica.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Its over for Amerifags that think they have the choice.2 parties but 1 in reality:American Israeli party
That is correct my Slavic brother. This Ben Garrison comic sums it up nicely:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
It's funny that a lot of people genuinly believed what he said, I used to support him because he deported the girl that I rejected me in middle school but he didn't got the job done.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yeah Trump sold out to Israel, lobbyists and was typically a bastard but he's still by far the best president America ever has and that's solely because he was interesting and made me laugh. I mean all politicians are bastards but at least he was an alpha high energy bastard :feelscowboy: meanwhile sleepy Biden is falling over staircases and meeting up with Black Lives Matter leaders like a huge cumguzzling faglord. You could make a bulletpoint mile long list of literally any politician in existence because to become a politician you have to be a sellout, this is the brutal truthpill, if you ever believe a politicians promises during a campaign run you are literally retarded

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
voted for him in 2016 because I thought he was going to form a new party(alt right party)
but didn't vote for him again in 2020 because he put a bunch of pro immigration "constitutionalists" on the supreme court

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
voted for him in 2016 because I thought he was going to form a new party(alt right party)
but didn't vote for him again in 2020 because he put a bunch of pro immigration "constitutionalists" on the supreme court
trump isn't even remotely close to being alt right, more like center-right

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
- Is married to a Slav

- Bailed out dozens of criminal Jews before his term ended

- MIGA

- Never finished the wall (most of it fell down)

- Never declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization

- Obama deported more of LetsGetOut's cousins than Trump

- Said he was going to decensor the internet (He never tried)

- Didn't ban Tiktok

- Much MUCH more!

Face the facts Trump ball-suckers, it's over for Weimerica.
Trump is nothing but controlled opposition but hes a hell of a lot better then biden. Do you support biden?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Trump is nothing but controlled opposition but hes a hell of a lot better then biden. Do you support biden?
Are all presidents really just kike puppets? I think jimmy carter wasn't that a bad president but the (((economy))) wasn't doing well back then so he lost the re-election

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Are all presidents really just kike puppets? I think jimmy carter wasn't that a bad president but the (((economy))) wasn't doing well back then so he lost the re-election
fuck Jimmy Carter

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes they are all controlled opposition

Activity
So far there's no one here