Venting why i have no motivation in life

Nightmare5000

Nightmare5000

See you space cowboy...
Dec 2, 2023
I have no goal in life after beign blackpilled,the only reward that is can see in the future is a fucking roastie that his pussy has been destroyed and expanded by a chad that emotionally damaged her and I as a good beta I am i will support her emotionally and love her unconditionally because i think we are soulmates but she doesnt think that she thinks she is soulmates with a chad from his past that had a very big dick and I cant compete with that,the only thing that i can do is to be a good beta male and support her.Mayibe she will want to have kids to settle down,the sex will be lame nothing compared with the sex she had with big dick psychopathic chad, and the only reward i will have will b emy son with my same shit genes that will repeat the same cycle becaus ehe doesnt want to feel lonely,after a few generations my genes will be so bad that my offspring will be not able to reproduce.

Nightmare5000

Nightmare5000

See you space cowboy...
Dec 2, 2023
makes sense just wait for death to come
Im on SSRIs so i dont have desire to die but neither to live,i still want to live life is like a small amount of motivation that is still there

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Im on SSRIs so i dont have desire to die but neither to live,i still want to live life is like a small amount of motivation that is still there
Theres your answer

SSRÄ°

I'm on protracted withdrawal adter leaving Prozac and Ä° still have anhedonia

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
how long have you been on SSRIs? Ä° would taper off gradually with oral solution, so you dont go CT ans get disabling anhedonia like mine

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
i got no motivation cus im ugly and pussyless with chronic pain n hand atrophy ggs

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
At the end of the day, society USED to be good, things USED to work, but now, in the age of degenerate technology, we find ourselves, alienated and ostratized, whilst this degenerate culture continues to brew in the background. We are only surviors, victims of this, there are many, normie alike that suffer the same plight, yet each and everyday they look at us and call us fools. I ask the question of why are any of us even alive anymore? What went so horribly wrong for all of us to become like this?

• +1
Reactions: RNT
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Lord Fukurou

Lord of 4chan & All NEETs​

Activity
So far there's no one here