Discussion Why do we exist? What is the reason? What is the point?

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Procreate and survive. I won't do the former though because I'm an antinatalist and have no money. I would only be willing to have children with attractive White girls with blue eyes anyway and they would never get into a relationship with me because they aim higher than their own league.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
You know the Disney ride... i think its called... its a small world after all... or thats just lyrics to the song being played. you get to be like one of those faggoty little characters.

This looks like a horror movie or something :feelslol:

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
yes, but what's the point of that?
There is none, how people can claim that the meaning of life is to mindlessly reproduce is beyond me.

Procreate and survive. I won't do the former though because I'm an antinatalist and have no money. I would only be willing to have children with attractive White girls with blue eyes anyway and they would never get into a relationship with me because they aim higher than their own league.
Are you ethnic?

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
There is none, how people can claim that the meaning of life is to mindlessly reproduce is beyond me.

Are you ethnic?
No, I'm German and look decent. I just meant it's the purpose nature intended for humans/animals.

T

tadzio

NEET
Oct 24, 2023
Reason and meaning are man made concepts thus don't have to reflect the universe

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Then evolution or whatever. It's no secret men lust for women and vice versa if they find each other attractive.
evolution is just a concept humans came up with to describe how reality is. It's just a bunch of words that describe how things are. But it says nothing about the 'why'.

Sure, we do know for a fact that there are all these biological mechanisms. But why do they exist? What is the reason for this? Why should we act on our natural desires? What is the meaning of it all? There is no good answer to that or so it would seem

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
evolution is just a concept humans came up with to describe how reality is. It's just a bunch of words that describe how things are. But it says nothing about the 'why'.

Sure, we do know for a fact that there are all these biological mechanisms. But why do they exist? What is the reason for this? Why should we act on our natural desires? What is the meaning of it all? There is no good answer to that or so it would seem
Let's call it instinct. In most cases it's just for ego and to get a better life than other people.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
We live to JFL posts on neets.me, goon to anime girls and commit hate crimes. There really isn't a meaning, you just make one up or adopt someone else's meaning.

Db97553a8a5820529f077c17ddf267c8

Clive

Clive

God Heavenlove
Jun 18, 2023
Though if I were to explain more of my own personal beliefs the purpose of a life in third density, which includes the reality we currently reside in, is to choose between two polarities: positive or negative.

It's explained more in Law of One content in the book and on YT that we essentially keep incarnating into third density realities until we choose our polarity: by being 50% positively or 90% negatively charged. It's taught that both are equally challenging to attain.

To polarize positive you honor free will, gradually dissolve ego and be of service to other selves (part of Law of One and Course of Miracles teachings is that we are all aspects of the creator becoming aware of itself).

To polarize negative you do the opposite, violating free will at every opportunity, enforcing your desires on others and taking from and destroying other selves.

To illustrate this, think of positive like the great teachers throughout history: Buddha, Jesus Lao Tzu etc

Negative like the dark magician Rasputin and the war lord Genghis Khan

Across lifetimes a polarity bias is developed until finally there is enough charge for the being to transition to the next stage of 4th density positive or negative.

Positive 4th density and up worlds resemble heavens. Think of a world only consisting of the elves from LOTR without worry of a Sauron. Now imagine them levitating, speaking telepathically and serving as spirit guides for third density selves looking to polarize positively.

Negative 4th density and up worlds resemble corporatocratic hellscapes. Though there isn't suffering like you'd expect in common depictions of hell. During negative polarization the heart chakra in their energy body is skipped over, essentially making them unfeeling and unable to experience suffering. Essentially everyone becomes unfeeling automatons who give up their free will for future benefits like being able to control others who are beneath them in the caste.

The choice to decide between positive or negative are taught to be both valid choices, and the volatility of life in third density is to catalyze us to become aware and make a choice.

This is the meaning of life.

Last edited:
Nuke

Nuke

normie to schizophrenic pipeline
Apr 15, 2023
I think it is necessary for our animal bodies to have an ego in order to protect itself in this harsh environment. It is without question that our bodies are animals but our bodies are also very different from everything else.

I like to imagine it as human beings are godlike/angelic beings that have rendered themselves down into a 3D biological material form for whatever reason.

Maybe it is to experience what it is like to be 3D then in the next life you become 4D or 2D or still 3D but as a different human or whatever. I do think (or hope) you get a choice because I won't be convinced to come back here a second time (or perhaps that will be my 1000th). No archon is going to convince me to come back because 'i still have things to do'. Well Mr Archon, I can only do so much as a human being in a country and if I failed to 'do my duties' then its your fault for not telling me what I am here to do.

I always found that funny when people spoke about NDE's how they 'had to come back' because they had things to do. What a load of horseshit. It makes no logical sense to reincarnate because of a purpose but then not telling the person what that purpose is.

Whatever the case, we could just be complex biological machines with no purpose just like every other animal. I hope not. I do hope there is an afterlife because all of this being genuinely pointless makes me upset when I think about it. The idea that I have been plucked from oblivion to live a sad miserable life and then die without any form of inner growth or understanding from it is soul crushing (pardon the pun). For there to be no point to any of the lessons learned throughout life is an idea i try not to think about.

Activity
So far there's no one here