Story Why Adolf Hiter Was The Biggest Incel>Chad Ascension In History

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
Mostly due to statusmaxxing/fühermsxxing. I recommend reading this book - it's by his only childhood friend (yes, as a child and young-adult, Hitler was a certified incel with only one friend)
Ezgif 4 9d4015732c

Some exerpts about Hitler's incel youth (enlarge the image - I'm not typing up all that shit):

Image 1

Then he becomes Chancellor and the same foids who rejected him wanted to suck his NatSoc dick:
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7

Colorized photo when you realized you've finally ascended:
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

When your Nazicel mate wife's wants you:
Magda Goebbels la gran dama del Tercer Reich

Hitler's first oneitis was Jewish she rejected him:
Image 11

>tfw you'll never have Frauleins looking at you like they looked at Hitler in 1942.

When you're Fuhrer and get mogged by a young peasant Chad:
Image 12

When Becky wants a piece of you but you want Stacy:

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 15
KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Stefanie Isak wasn't a Jewess, Hitler and Kubizek might have assumed that she was because they thought her family name was ”Isaak” i.e. (((Isaac))). Hitler was volcel until after WW1. He was slaying bitches from at least 1920 till 1934.
IMG 20230822 144148

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
Batman

Batman

NEET
Oct 16, 2022
I agree with the title.

I've seen so many neets asking "Is 30 too late?" or "Do you know any neets who made it later in life", and I can't think of better example than Adi.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/428373844/#428374236
This is a copy-pasted quote from a website sent to me by Karenin and as you can see the anons' reaction, his story gives them hope. He literally went from a homeless man to a fucking messiah. I've watched a lot of movies but never seen story like this.

Last edited:
KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022
Just follow the path of least resistance and be an army cuck theory
Path of least resistance would be serving in the Austro-Hungarian Army. Hitler went to great lengths to evade compulsory national service for the Habsburgs (which was legally required of him as an Austrian citizen) and when war broke out, enlisted in a volunteers regiment of the Bavarian Army.

KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022
No you're right Hitler was a man of sheer will. But I was saying following his example would basically mean getting conscripted
He evaded conscription and volunteered for (what he thought was) a based country. He quit his army job after the war when serving in the German army meant serving the Weimar Republic. Unfortunately there is no based European country in 2023, they are all Weimars...

Activity
So far there's no one here