LOL WHITE WOMEN/SOYS SNITCHING ARE WHY CELS/ETHNICS (most likely to have 2+ WFH jobs) ARE LOSING OUT ON REMOTE WORK AND EVERYONE FORCED TO RTO.

SuperhumanSubhuman

SuperhumanSubhuman

NEET
Mar 13, 2023

These clowns are why my friend's friend (black) got fired from all 4 of his Js (only way to get closer to FIRE for non-famous people + dropshipping and investing)

I SHOWED THIS THREAD TO MY MUM AND SHE SAID "1% OF SPECIAL PEOPLE RUN AMERICA, AND THEY AREN'T GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE".

Most people I spoke to who hold multiple tech remote jobs from home are ethnics (typically Asian, Indian, and Nigerian descent) and a couple of whitecels, but ethnics more common.

White women and soys just don't want to see ethnics getting richer than their pink asses.

I remember someone talk about in California you'd have Asians (even women) work 4 full-time remote jobs at home and how white people are making it harder for Asians living there to find tech jobs since a lot of Asians get caught working multiple remote jobs due to white snitchers.

People also say white people deny ethnics managerial/top positions hence why ethnics are likely to take multiple remote tech jobs, and plop some of it in investments.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022

These clowns are why my friend's friend (black) got fired from all 4 of his Js (only way to get closer to FIRE for non-famous people + dropshipping and investing)

I SHOWED THIS THREAD TO MY MUM AND SHE SAID "1% OF SPECIAL PEOPLE RUN AMERICA, AND THEY AREN'T GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE".

View attachment 88183View attachment 88184View attachment 88185View attachment 88186View attachment 88187

Most people I spoke to who hold multiple tech remote jobs from home are ethnics (typically Asian, Indian, and Nigerian descent) and a couple of whitecels, but ethnics more common.

White women and soys just don't want to see ethnics getting richer than their pink asses.

I remember someone talk about in California you'd have Asians (even women) work 4 full-time remote jobs at home and how white people are making it harder for Asians living there to find tech jobs since a lot of Asians get caught working multiple remote jobs due to white snitchers.

People also say white people deny ethnics managerial/top positions hence why ethnics are likely to take multiple remote tech jobs, and plop some of it in investments.
Interesting tbh With the tech thing in the uk Indians are taking over hard

Activity
So far there's no one here