vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Why asbestosis?
Used to go in a lot of buildings with big WARNING ASBESTOS signs on them back when I was in school. Worst one was some underground tunnel where either asbestos or something that looked like it was flaking off the walls. I was only being half serious when I said asbestosis but it's still a possibility

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Used to go in a lot of buildings with big WARNING ASBESTOS signs on them back when I was in school. Worst one was some underground tunnel where either asbestos or something that looked like it was flaking off the walls. I was only being half serious when I said asbestosis but it's still a possibility
Damn, I used to play with old USSR gasmasks and apparently their filters contained asbestos. Still paranoid about it.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Damn, I used to play with old USSR gasmasks and apparently their filters contained asbestos. Still paranoid about it.
I've never actually looked into how much you need to breathe in for it to cause problems since it's not like you can remove it from your lungs anyway. Only time will tell, you can always go walter white mode if you do develop it

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What terrifies me much more than the deathbed are the years before that. Rotting away in some random elderly home with a body no longer able to walk or do basic activities. Especially when you are old without a family or friends you look back at a life full of regrets. That is a hell I dont want to experience. I dont want to become that old.

Activity
So far there's no one here