Discussion Where would you found your country?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
The world is empty like it was before humans populated it, God will let you own any land in this world so you can found your nation. Where would you settle down?
GIVrwvZW0AAVxyk

I’ll probably pick somewhere that doesn’t snow a lot but isn’t too hot and has access to the coast so I’ll probably pick somewhere like San Francisco, probably not the most pretty of landscape but I think it’s one of the most livable places on earth

poorcel

poorcel

forever jobless
Oct 1, 2023
The geography barely matters but the quality of the people or "people" that live and will build there.

Put 100 Europeans in unsettled north America you get the USA, put 1000 Filipino men in unsettled north America you get the Philippines.

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
The geography barely matters but the quality of the people or "people" that live and will build there.

Put 100 Europeans in unsettled north America you get the USA, put 1000 Filipino men in unsettled north America you get the Philippines.
Filipinos wouldn't even be able to defeat the natives in war

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
British Isles or Weebland. Island nations that can exploit their own natural resources have historically been the most prosperous and least prone to conflict

Activity
So far there's no one here