Whats your freakiest fantasy?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
The ultimate one is just an orgy w harem of baddies with a lot of variety. Emo girl, gym girl, blonde stacy girl, etc. Every man has this or something similar i think.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Being a dictator
IMG 2190

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Racist femdom where she constantly rejects me sex due to my ethnicity and locks me up in a basement to use as a stress relief punching bag until she becomes emotionally dependent on my submission and assuming I'll never say anything, which pushes her to vent out her problems more and more openly knowing ill do nothing until she eventually cozies up to me and I respond for the first time and she reacts by initially whipping me harder then hugging me tightly and crying on my shoulder so i can stab her in the back, fuck the corpse, then share it online as BBC spam

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Racist femdom where she constantly rejects me sex due to my ethnicity and locks me up in a basement to use as a stress relief punching bag until she becomes emotionally dependent on my submission and assuming I'll never say anything, which pushes her to vent out her problems more and more openly knowing ill do nothing until she eventually cozies up to me and I respond for the first time and she reacts by initially whipping me harder then hugging me tightly and crying on my shoulder so i can stab her in the back, fuck the corpse, then share it online as BBC spam
After hiding the corpse I do the same thing with her relative/whoever looks similar and repeat the process until the grand reveal of the rotten corpse in the end. Instead of killing her this time I emotionally manipulate her into SEXO then use the previous girl's blood and guts as lube

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
After hiding the corpse I do the same thing with her relative/whoever looks similar and repeat the process until the grand reveal of the rotten corpse in the end. Instead of killing her this time I emotionally manipulate her into SEXO then use the previous girl's blood and guts as lube
Most halal Muslim sex fantasy

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
The ultimate one is just an orgy w harem of baddies with a lot of variety. Emo girl, gym girl, blonde stacy girl, etc. Every man has this or something similar i think.
Assuming the man is normie lol, this is like offensively normie lol

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
some sort of femdom where a female has power over me and able to coerce/force/blackmail me into sex . i read this article about a russian that tired robbing a hair salon but the owner she knew martial arts and tied him and raped him for a few days before letting him go. reading that artice gave me a hard on. another time i was reading a thread on reddit about men that have been sexually abused by women in the workplace. that also gave me an erection.

Activity
So far there's no one here