What you need to know before getting plastic surgery + the surgeries I'm getting

AntiLife

AntiLife

NEET
Jul 19, 2023
1. Sliding genioplasty, along with submental liposuction, and fat grafting
The reason for this is that my lower jaw is actually so fucked up, it makes up for my ugliness if I'm being honest.
I have cutecel eyes, but my lower thirds really fuck me up, and the fact that I'm fat too just makes it all the more
worse.

(A before and after of a woman who got the same exact procedure)
Btw if you're interested to know where I'm going to get this done, it's in Spain.
If you want jaw surgery, I HIGHLY recommend the Instituto Maxiliofacial

2. Jaw or Ramus implants (Custom jaw implants)
Now one thing I'm lacking is a ramus, it's not visible and it makes me look
like shit.

Now you may have noticed that the images I'm using show extremely good results.
I didn't want to use photos that had that good of a result for a very specific reason,
this reason is that you CANNOT overestimate the effect of plastic surgery.
Your expectations need to be as
low

as they come. I used to think that I'd become a super
model after surgery, when the reality is. YOU only get good results if the problem you're
trying to solve is actually a geniune issue on your face.

Here's what I mean by that,

In the photo above, you'll notice on the left that her nose is actually her only flaw (I'm disregarding her slight underbite).
She knew that her hooked Jewish nose, was holding her back. Look at the difference between the two
photos, THIS is a successful surgery well done.
What makes a successful surgery?
1. Noticeable and natural results
2. Face is still harmonic after surgery

It doesn't even look like she had any surgeries, she's probably going to go fuck Chad now.

Now a bad example of plastic surgery not impacting an individual is this

This girl got a rhinoplasty, and in my opinion. It changed fucking nothing.
The bitch is still ugly as fuck, no jawline, and horrible nasolabial folds

(Photo above shows what a nasolabial fold is)

Now, you're probably wondering why I think this is an unsuccessful surgery.
"But... but... her nose looks better!"
Muh... muh... don't even get me started.
This bitch doesn't even know what her worst flaw is, and the doctor who
did this procedure for her is a fraud.

First off, this bitch is visibly fat. Before getting surgery it's crucial to be so lean
so you can see the bones under your fat. But she stayed obese, and just spent
probably over 5,000 USD for something that won't change the way guys look at her.
What she should have done was this:
1. Lose an incredible amount of weight
2. Get fat grafts for her eyebags
3. Sliding genioplasty or double jaw surgery along with a neck liposuction for extra measure
4. Then the last thing I would have done if I was her was a rhinoplasty

I could go on about many pointless things people have spent their money on for their looks.
I mean, just see for yourself;

(The last one has to be a meme, I caged so hard when I saw that shit holy fuck)

Anyways, you get the point. Now I'm going to continue my surgery list.

3. Fox eye lift or a brow lift
The reason for this is because my brow ridge is kind of arched from the side view.

(I was going to put a photo of my eyes here, but nah)
I can already list all the flaws, if I'm being honest my eyes are so fucking ugly.
I've been growing my lashes lately and I was looking at an old pic, and my lashes are actually way longer
than what they were before
. Girls always compliment me for them. I want thicker eyebrows too, but
unfortunately, I'll need to get an eyebrow transplant to grow them permanently.
Also I have close set eyes, and it's actually really ideal for someone with closed set eyes to
have PCT (most down syndrome fucks have close set eyes and PCT and it looks fucking good)

Now this leads me to my next surgery plan

4. Yuex clairs

(Translation: before and after)

Now yuex clairs is a procedure that changes your eye color with a laser.
I'm going to be changing only one color of my eye so I can have an exotic halo.

There are so many more things I'm going to be doing, a lot of skin procedures, eyelash transplants, along with eyebrow transplants as well. But I only wanted to list my main surgeries that I'm getting. Wish me luck guys!

Last edited:
KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
This sandwhore looked very much better before at least from the 3/4 view. Maybe she had a massive hook-nose that's extremely prominent in profile view.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Wow at these surgery pics. The average foid's soft tissues look so unhealthy and so much like shit without makeup.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
You should first get on a diet and focus on eating quality food so that you get normal looking skin and fat stores. A lot of people that think they're boneless just have pudgy, soft looking, low quality tissue

AntiLife

AntiLife

NEET
Jul 19, 2023
This sandwhore looked very much better before at least from the 3/4 view. Maybe she had a massive hook-nose that's extremely prominent in profile view.
View attachment 79865
I don't see a change; she honestly should have gotten a procedure to fix her naso folds (chubby cheeks) and her eyes. She has too much Sclarea Show (or however you spell it) which can look good depending on harmony (look at Billie Eyelash for reference) but it looks unattractive and not feminine on her.

(The eyes I'm talking about)

(Looks good on Billie, only because she's white and has blue eyes lol)

Also hooked noses are NOT the issue, they can actually look good if you have the lower thirds for it,

(This bitch above has a hooked nose but looks sexy as fuck because her mandible isn't recessed, and she has a visible ramus)
BTW. She's white too, take note of that.

(Compare the white bitch to this ethnic chick and you'll see the difference)
The woman above who is so obviously Arab has a horrible lower third, she has no facial harmony what so ever.
Look at how curved her eyebrows are compared to the white girls straight and semi-low-set brow ridge. Also, you can tell she has horrible lower thirds by looking at her naso folds, WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING VISIBLE. JFL.
Moral of this rant, white people mog ethnics to the core.  :feelsthumb:

But going back to eye area. In general, Sclarea Show is unattractive, and you have to be a WOOMAN for it to look good JFL.

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
Hunter eyes are just the typical european eyes but hooded, more deep set and compact. Chinks also have hooded, compact eyes.
True, I would disagree on the chink part though about compact eyes. Gooks have high-set flat supraorbital rims with shallow-set round eye orbits which are bordered by fat-pads. The complete opposite of hunter eyes.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
True, I would disagree on the chink part though about compact eyes. Gooks have high-set flat supraorbital rims with shallow-set round eye orbits which are bordered by fat-pads. The complete opposite of hunter eyes.
There's more than just one asian eye shape

Activity
So far there's no one here