Discussion What undergarment do you wear?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
What type of undergarment do you usually wear, are you the type to sleep in only them?
IMG 0146

Growing up as a kid I mostly wear underwear until I got into middle school and had to change in front of other people, I asked my parents to stop buying underwear asap. Nowadays I wear boxers but I’m not the one who sleep in them alone since I live with family and it would be weird.

poorcel

poorcel

forever jobless
Oct 1, 2023
I'm in my boxers all the time. They don't squeeze my balls since it's uncomfy when they get sticky.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I'm in my boxers all the time. They don't squeeze my balls since it's uncomfy when they get sticky.
This. Loose boxers mog

I used to wear widy tidies until i was like 11 until people made fun of me for it. Then i switched.

Jfl this made me remember a time i accidentally flashed my balls at a bbc friend of mine. My boxers were torn and my balls were hanging out. Nigga was like "damn moondust i can see yo balls" :feelslol:

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
least homosexual @IGiveUp thread
Literally is. The average IgiveUp thread is like

HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOU WERE A GIRL ON YOUR PERIOD AND YOUR BOYFRIEND COMES OVER TUGGING YOUR HAIR ASKING FOR IT NOW WHAT DO YOU DO IN THIS SCENARIO???

Activity
So far there's no one here