What stopped you from pursuing a degree?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I didn't do maths as an A level. The only STEM degree that was available to me was Biology which would've been fucking useless. I got accepted into great unis but for things like History, Biology, English, etc etc. The only noteworthy thing you can do with those degrees is become a high school teacher or work in a lab that pays the same wages as a warehouse worker in this country so I said fuck it and didn't even go to any interviews

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
How does that work?
Never gave a shit about a degree. Was all so that had an excuse to stay longer with my parents in my early twenties (the university isnt far away and not that expensive). I intentionally studied a few semesters longer because of this. But there is nothing to brag about because its a useless paper, it was all for nothing and I forgot everything that I learned.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Never gave a shit about a degree. Was all so that had an excuse to stay longer with my parents in my early twenties (the university isnt far away and not that expensive). I intentionally studied a few semesters longer because of this. But there is nothing to brag about because its a useless paper, it was all for nothing and I forgot everything that I learned.
did u learn economics in business_

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
still in high school probably after i will retake high school classes so i can study medicine tbh.
medicine seems like the only field thats interesting enough and get a good salary if u just have the degree tbh. but its giga hard to get in
Yes, regular business economics bachelor. After high school I didnt have any idea what to do with my life and nothing interested me so just took that one.
were you a loner? i have almost 0 social experience and i think this causes me to be clueless about what to do.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
were you a loner? i have almost 0 social experience and i think this causes me to be clueless about what to do.
Yes same. In the first semester I tried to connect with a group people but failed. So for the next years I was always completely alone. Seeing all the couples and friend groups there definitely damaged me. :feelsbad: Sorry to hear about that. I hope you can find at least one friend.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Don't take this as a persuasion thread for or against earning a degree. I am just asking out of curiosity, and to gain some insight.
i am confuse. what are you looking to know?

i was in the last semester of a chemical engineering degree when i dropped out. that was 10 years ago. i dropped out due to mental health reasons, but i'm so much better now than i was then, so there's no excuse not to go back to finish it anymore.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Basically a teacher thought I had a crush on her and I arrived to class as early as she did. She felt really uncomfortable around me. I think I was fappin too much which destroyed my aura until I had my vasectomy and I studied Taoist sex art
besides showing up early, did you do or say anything that might cause her to feel uncomfortable?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Basically a teacher thought I had a crush on her and I arrived to class as early as she did. She felt really uncomfortable around me. I think I was fappin too much which destroyed my aura until I had my vasectomy and I studied Taoist sex arts
Man this world is so brutal the average guy has to deal with so much only to still get fucked by the system

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Don't take this as a persuasion thread for or against earning a degree. I am just asking out of curiosity, and to gain some insight.
If I were to do it all again I would go back to college to get my degree in creatve writting so i could master cuckolding threads ngl oh wait I already did :feelsthumb:

No But seriously i would go to school and pursue law or play hoops but I was very misguided and now I'm destitute

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Getting amogged by Aryan chads and stacies on campus everyday was too brutal for my gentle ethnic psyche. Plus it was too hard and my aspergers and ibs made it impossible to study. And I was doing it for my parents I would have preferred never to have gone in the first place. Don't go to college it's a total scam.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I never even completed 6th form, picked retarded subjects like game design and ict rather than just going to a different college and doing computer science or staying at that one and doing something construction related. Never bothered doing much of the work, eventually just deleted all of my work mid lesson went home and never came back. I'd go back if I could and learn something else maybe plastering or plumbing, electrician could be useful but that requires waging to pay for schooling and I cba currently

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
\
I never even completed 6th form, picked retarded subjects like game design and ict rather than just going to a different college and doing computer science or staying at that one and doing something construction related. Never bothered doing much of the work, eventually just deleted all of my work mid lesson went home and never came back. I'd go back if I could and learn something else maybe plastering or plumbing, electrician could be useful but that requires waging to pay for schooling and I cba currently
Take that avi off already 😒

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Degrees are everything in my country since its undeveloped 3world country full of corruption they put much value on education and make it hard so good percentage dont succeed but still worth it since you get money for getting to univ and status. A doctor can pull hotie thanks to islam and brainwashing

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
Didn't want to pay back loans for a subject I may not like or turn out to be bad at.

Activity
So far there's no one here