What reason do I have to continue living

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
Seriously no matter how hard I try to better my life it doesn’t do anything every year or even every few months some new roadblock or Issue comes up to add fuel to the fire when will life get better the longer I live the more suffering and BS I have to tolerate what am I gonna be leaving behind when I die besides my family that will move in one day I got nothing to live for none of you are gonna care nobody that watches my garbage YouTube videos will care none of my followers on social media will care nobody that’s not in my family will care and even with them they would have the same amount of sympathy for my death as they would of the death of a raccoon that’s how much my life matters the dead are at peace that’s why they say Rest In Peace when a person dies because they have nothing to worry about all of there biological and psychological needs are gone permanently people won’t me dead anyways as much as I get told to kill myself I get Ignored I get ghosted I get I get singled out and the list goes on I never been happy in my entire life and I never will

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
sometimes i feel like i’ll never really be happy either but there are moments when i at least don’t feel bad

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Your life is unfulfilling because you never had the opportunity to properly go through the power process.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I will never be successful in pursuit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Seriously no matter how hard I try to better my life it doesn’t do anything every year or even every few months some new roadblock or Issue comes up to add fuel to the fire when will life get better the longer I live the more suffering and BS I have to tolerate what am I gonna be leaving behind when I die besides my family that will move in one day I got nothing to live for none of you are gonna care nobody that watches my garbage YouTube videos will care none of my followers on social media will care nobody that’s not in my family will care and even with them they would have the same amount of sympathy for my death as they would of the death of a raccoon that’s how much my life matters the dead are at peace that’s why they say Rest In Peace when a person dies because they have nothing to worry about all of there biological and psychological needs are gone permanently people won’t me dead anyways as much as I get told to kill myself I get Ignored I get ghosted I get I get singled out and the list goes on I never been happy in my entire life and I never will
Dido

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What's your YouTube channel

Activity
So far there's no one here