What is your favourite video game to binge as a NEET?

ClutchMinning

ClutchMinning

Banned
Nov 19, 2021
I personally like Skyrim, you can install many plugins in it and it has decent re-playability

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Ironically, as a NEET I stopped enjoying video games. Got all the time in the world, but I can't spend any of it playing video games, they do absolutely nothing for me anymore. Well, I did play a few games a few days ago, but I got nothing from it. Felt hollow. I keep playing games or wanting to play games, but when I do play them it feels like watching paint dry.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Skyrim seems very nice so far. I'm still at the early stages of that game, just finished traveling from Riverwood to Whiterun.

My favorite game (series) would be the Dark Souls games. I like the bleak and desolate atmosphere in those games, the consequences for your actions and the utter loneliness which relates to real life as a social outcast. The worlds are very immersive, nice level design and open world exploration is nice.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Skyrim seems very nice so far. I'm still at the early stages of that game, just finished traveling from Riverwood to Whiterun.

My favorite game (series) would be the Dark Souls games. I like the bleak and desolate atmosphere in those games, the consequences for your actions and the utter loneliness which relates to real life as a social outcast. The worlds are very immersive, nice level design and open world exploration is nice.
If you like that, play Hollow Knight. Fits everything you said you like. Also Underrail maybe.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Animal Crossing new leaf on 3ds
animal crossing GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here