Discussion What if...

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
One day you wake up and you feel a bit different. You get out of bed and your hair is somehow longer and your chest feels um heavier.
You walk to your mirror and discover that you somehow turned into a girl overnight, and a cute one at that, like a beautiful genderbent version of yourself?

What would you do? How would you feel?

Personally I don't think it'd be much different from how I live now, it would suck not being able to fuck girls though

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Here's another question

Uh oh, you have a problem, you are on neets.me and you are now a woman, would you keep posting? do you think you'll get banned or that an exception would be made for you?

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
how is getting fucked by a bunch of men "adventurous?"
I get what you are trying to say but shouldnt men be held up to the same standards? like when they flaunt about all them "hoes" they are banging on the side or how they pumped and dumped some chicks at the bar?

You'll miss out on sticking through to the end with your first who you immediately formed a deeper bond with than you would be able to with any consequent partners
I can understand why a woman would fall for temptation and end up whoring out, especially when their sex drive is at its peak. Those tingles are just irresistible, would you consider a body count ranging from 5-7 to be used up?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I get what you are trying to say but shouldnt men be held up to the same standards? like when they flaunt about all them "hoes" they are banging on the side or how they pumped and dumped some chicks at the bar?

I can understand why a woman would fall for temptation and end up whoring out, especially when their sex drive is at its peak. Those tingles are just irresistible, would you consider a body count ranging from 5-7 to be used up?
Yeah I think men should be held up to the same standard.

Ideally, it would be best to exist in a small community and fall in love with a childhood friend and start a family as soon as you guys are responsible to uphold that

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Ideally, it would be best to exist in a small community and fall in love with a childhood friend and start a family as soon as you guys are responsible to uphold that
Why not take some time to explore all the different kinds of women around you? childhood is taking it too early, I say high school or college is ideal for securing a life partner. What is your standard for considering a foid as ruined?

just as a disclaimer, I wouldn't want to have sex with any of you (except disturbed 😚)
Challenge: neets.net goes an hour without making sexual advances towards disturbed (IMPOSSIBLE)

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Why not take some time to explore all the different kinds of women around you? childhood is taking it too early, I say high school or college is ideal for securing a life partner. What is your standard for considering a foid as ruined?

Challenge: neets.net goes an hour without buggering or making sexual advances towards disturbed (IMPOSSIBLE)
you know you don't have to be fucking lots of women to know if she's the one you want...

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
you know you don't have to be fucking lots of women to know if she's the one you want...
Im a oneitis type person who will only sex the woman I love but I could give a shit if someone else wants to slay, given that they arent acting a total douche hole.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I do wonder, if one was a real biological women what type of guy will they be attracted to? Especially if you were formally guy, maybe you’ll just be a lesbian but if your brain changes with it, you might start liking weird stuff like hairy ogres though I’m pretty sure it’s more likely you’ll just end up liking pretty boys like most girls do. And if your brain changes, is it really even you? Like what if you become more extroverted, or materialistic or your personality changes

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I do wonder, if one was a real biological women what type of guy will they be attracted to? Especially if you were formally guy, maybe you’ll just be a lesbian but if your brain changes with it, you might start liking weird stuff like hairy ogres though I’m pretty sure it’s more likely you’ll just end up liking pretty boys like most girls do. And if your brain changes, is it really even you? Like what if you become more extroverted, or materialistic or your personality changes
you should transition
In my experience I've already had some homosexual fantasies so it'll probably just amplify those. From fantasizing about pretty boys with messy hair and pale skin that I can grope like an Ottoman Sultan to actually going through with it without getting stoned by my local sheikh would be a dream

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
you should transition
In my experience I've already had some homosexual fantasies so it'll probably just amplify those. From fantasizing about pretty boys with messy hair and pale skin that I can grope like an Ottoman Sultan to actually going through with it without getting stoned by my local sheikh would be a dream
Umm what..? No I’m just wondering I’m not fantasying

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I'd probably marry some rich dude never let him hit, take half his money, rinse-repeat. My grandmother basically did the same thing tbh maybe genetic behavioral determinism. Moneymaxed would just perma-neet, host banger parties, & vrilmax.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
One day you wake up and you feel a bit different. You get out of bed and your hair is somehow longer and your chest feels um heavier.
You walk to your mirror and discover that you somehow turned into a girl overnight, and a cute one at that, like a beautiful genderbent version of yourself?

What would you do? How would you feel?

View attachment 99911

Personally I don't think it'd be much different from how I live now, it would suck not being able to fuck girls though
I would literally play with my tits and the fiest thing im doing is start touching myself.

Activity
So far there's no one here