Attachments

• 20240202_080730.jpg
    20240202_080730.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

NEET
Aug 22, 2023
i was playing OldSchool RS trying to get good at Vardorvis but its hard as fuck how the fuck they expect to react to 5 things at the same time in 600ms?

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
I know Persona 3 Reload just came out, is that what you're playing? Honestly when I first heard Persona 4 Golden was getting a Steam port I was so excited, in the end I never had time to play it.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
I also wanted to play Persona 5 Royal, but didn't have the time either.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
I know Persona 3 Reload just came out, is that what you're playing? Honestly when I first heard Persona 4 Golden was getting a Steam port I was so excited, in the end I never had time to play it.
Whenever you do have time play it. Its worth it fren

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Dw @browncel I got you

He's just an edgy emo rockstar type bro that's all(I hope lol)

View attachment 102163
Fuck imagine robert pattinson like this emomaxxed in the middle of 2007 and at the peak of twilight fame. Holy shit he wud be the ultimate giga slayer of high tier emo and alt girls

Inb4 ur nigger ass says theyre ugly and that u prefer ur horrific 70 iq obese garbage scum sucking sheboon toilets

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Fuck imagine robert pattinson like this emomaxxed in the middle of 2007 and at the peak of twilight fame. Holy shit he wud be the ultimate giga slayer of high tier emo and alt girls

Inb4 ur nigger ass says theyre ugly and that u prefer ur horrific 70 iq obese garbage scum sucking sheboon toilets
Lol believe it or not I was a big fan of twilight and I loved vampires/werewolves in general since I was like 10

Ive been following pattinson and Stewart's careers as they mostly acted in indie movies. I actually defended pattinson hard when he was first cast as batman and everyone said he's the twilight guy, he's legitimately a great actor and so is stewart. His best role is probably in the lighthouse, hers is probably in underwater

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Those fucking nails 🤢. Holy cringe
I now understand what homophobia really means. I thought it's just a sophistry left wing way of saying hatred. But it turns out it's really is phobia. Because I'm both disgusted and scared of that hand touching me.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Lol believe it or not I was a big fan of twilight
Holy shit🤣. This reminds me of this one mulatto guy back in high school who went with all the white girls on a field trip to watch Twilight back in the 2000s . Literally you

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Seriously though at least based on Harry Potter Robert Pattinson is a good actor. He's also a good musician I've heard his work with death grips (coincidentally has an alternative nigger just like you)

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
@
what kind of style or what's name?
Im a black metal fan i paint my nail black to mix with the style
I have long hair wear all black im basically giving you an idea. But definitely not a troon. Ik painting nails is sus but I like it for the style

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Lol believe it or not I was a big fan of twilight and I loved vampires/werewolves in general since I was like 10
The npc vampire
The virgin werewolf
The virgin zombie
The faggot ghost
The simp mummy
<
The Sigma Lich!

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Holy shit🤣. This reminds me of this one mulatto guy back in high school who went with all the white girls on a field trip to watch Twilight back in the 2000s . Literally you
Me tbh Ive always liked making friends witi foids and find them easier to get along

Some people might think it's a a chad trait but not really. I was bullied pretty badly by guys for being shy timid and not conventially masculine nigger but usually girls defended me. Even in my family it's the women who are on my side. I can never agree with guys here who hate women. I'll never take for granted the kindness and compassion they're shown me

Activity
So far there's no one here