Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Dfgn

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Very accurate. You forgot to add bored zoomers in high school.

Mods ANALyzed my posts on .co and perma banned me while suspect USERS who are 99% LARPers who deploys BOTS that spam THOUSANDS of WORTHLESS AIDS RIDDEN POSTS, DO NOT GET BANNED.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Mods ANALyzed my posts on .co and perma banned me while suspect USERS who are 99% LARPers who deploys BOTS that spam THOUSANDS of WORTHLESS AIDS RIDDEN POSTS, DO NOT GET BANNED.
That's because you were spamming both The Lounge and Inceldom Discussion with your retarded low effort threads, if you think someone is a LARPer you can just fucking report them to a mod by PM, but no, you just gotta start drama, JFL.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
That's because you were spamming both The Lounge and Inceldom Discussion with your retarded low effort threads, if you think someone is a LARPer you can just fucking report them to a mod by PM, but no, you just gotta start drama, JFL.
:feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb: 99% of all .co content is shitposts and post maxxers anyhow. Stop acting like you are a saint user.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
:feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb: 99% of all .co content is shitposts and post maxxers anyhow. Stop acting like you are a saint user.
Shitposts and spam go to the sewers, so that's not an excuse for you to spam other places with retarded threads.

I never said I was a ''saint user'', can you read?

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The idea of being NEET isn't scary or hateful. So theres no reason for anyone to hate the site.
Its really only a desire to drop out of society and not participate.
It may be edgy here. But its a much more laid back kinda place.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The idea of being NEET isn't scary or hateful. So theres no reason for anyone to hate the site.
Its really only a desire to drop out of society and not participate.
It may be edgy here. But its a much more laid back kinda place.
This place is much more different than .co or your standard forum that all those above mentioned losers would stalk and that's why I like it. The whole ER worshipping and fedpost culture is really boring and stupid imo.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
This place is much more different than .co or your standard forum that all those above mentioned losers would stalk and that's why I like it. The whole ER worshipping and fedpost culture is really boring and stupid imo.
The explosive and inflammatory aspects of "inceldom" just don't apply here.
Incel/fa/tfl's can enjoy a more mgtow-esque place, without losing any "baseness" or passion.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
This is what the @mods on this forum look like:
0108.jpg

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Very accurate. You forgot to add bored zoomers in high school.

Elab?

Activity
So far there's no one here