Discussion weed should be legal everywhere in 2024...

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
its 2024 and states are still dragging their feet.

Legalize Weed. Alcohol is more destructive yet is more accessible and more accepted.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I think '''''they''''' are putting something in the legal weed maybe pesticides or the covid vax but it makes me feel horrible and heart beating fast, when weed was illegal and I was offered some it was always a wonderful peaceful experience

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I think '''''they''''' are putting something in the legal weed maybe pesticides or the cvid vax but it makes me feel horrible, when weed was illegal and I was offered some it was always a wonderful peaceful experience
damn that sucks, ive had peaceful experience when i was offered too, but bad experience on store bought edible.

i dont have experience with store bought flower. maybe there is still flower out there that is good and free of nasty stuff. or maybe it depends on the state or store.
weed is too much for me, i get panic attacks when I use it
how much did you take? i had that happen when i took too much edible. i think edibles are more prone to panic attacks because its much stronger than other methods.

Last edited:
Jayquads

Jayquads

Overdosed on magnesium
Aug 8, 2023
how much did you take? i had that happen when i took too much edible. i think edibles are more prone to panic attacks because its much stronger than other methods.
I actually only use edibles I have smoked no more than 2-4 times in my life,
Every dose was around 20-50mg I don't know if that is a lot,

and there is a big time gap in between whenever I decided to get high, so I have like no tolerance

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I actually only use edibles I have smoked no more than 2-4 times in my life,
Every dose was around 20-50mg I don't know if that is a lot,

and there is a big time gap in between whenever I decided to get high, so I have like no tolerance
any reason you only use edibles?

that...seems like alot ngl lol.

i took 5 and thought that was too much. if i took 20-50 I would probably have a full on break from reality. esp if low tolerance.

AgarthanAurelian

AgarthanAurelian

NEET
Jan 15, 2024
any reason you only use edibles?

that...seems like alot ngl lol.

i took 5 and thought that was too much. if i took 20-50 I would probably have a full on break from reality. esp if low tolerance.
i took 9 before

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
I ate a cannabis cookie all at once the other day

it was a BAD experience

L

Lazy_guy

NEET
Nov 2, 2023
I highly recommend that you stop smoking weed. It is used in witchcraft and will attract demons into your life.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Gen Z is already pathetic enough as it is. If weed was legal to ship to your door (which u can already do with delta 8) half the younger population would never be seen again

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I think '''''they''''' are putting something in the legal weed maybe pesticides or the covid vax but it makes me feel horrible and heart beating fast, when weed was illegal and I was offered some it was always a wonderful peaceful experience
Lmao thats called being an adult and having worries now. Assuming u did it as a teen when it was illegal

I dont think jews own dispensaries so i trust it. Lmao at the shady niggers i had to buy weed from, obviously theyre the least trustworthy

AgarthanAurelian

AgarthanAurelian

NEET
Jan 15, 2024
I remember being so autistic i bought 5$ worth of weed with spare change in the hood, the nigga dealer was like "maaaan all this change???" 🀣
How much did he give you for 5?

Activity
So far there's no one here