Discussion update on skin rash

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
since I've got no access to healthcare as a neet I had to buy bullshit meds available without prescription (shoutout to all drug addicts doing their supplies at the local pharmacist's thanks to u freaks all meds are UTTERLY USELESS fuck u) I dont expect them to work but i am trying nonetheless 1st shot is hydrocortisone well see how it goes

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
btw this could be because I ate mouldy bread I was hungry and noticed half way through my meal that it had gone bad lol I should probably pay more attention to such details but I was busy replying on neets.net anyway

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
bitch at the counter told me to JUST DRINK CALCIUM BRO rofl had to nag her to get some recommendations

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
since I've got no access to healthcare as a neet I had to buy bullshit meds available without prescription (shoutout to all drug addicts doing their supplies at the local pharmacist's thanks to u freaks all meds are UTTERLY USELESS fuck u) I dont expect them to work but i am trying nonetheless 1st shot is hydrocortisone well see how it goes

"No access to healthcare"

I can never wrap my head around this concept.

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
"No access to healthcare"

I can never wrap my head around this concept.
the system in EE is pretty straightforward
1. are u a wagie? if yes ur covered 100%
2. if no, are u looking for job? (u have to be registered in their funny system claiming u do doesn't cut it)
3. if ur registered ur covered 100%, but they can kick u out if deny 2 job offerings so essentially its a conveyor belt to wageslaving
4. so the only case in which ur uncovered is when ur a neet social outcast that's perpetually unemployed and refuses to register in their jewish database

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
2. if no, are u looking for job? (u have to be registered in their funny system claiming u do doesn't cut it)
3. if ur registered ur covered 100%, but they can kick u out if deny 2 job offerings so essentially its a conveyor belt to wageslaving
4. so the only case in which ur uncovered is when ur a neet social outcast that's perpetually unemployed and refuse to register in their jewish database
brutal system. here i have my WASP daddy to pay for all my healthcare if not there's NHS but for stuff like orthopaedics thats like an 18 month wait due to all the oldcels bodies breaking from being worked to death since 16

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
brutal system. here i have my WASP daddy to pay for all my healthcare if not there's NHS but for stuff like orthopaedics thats like an 18 month wait due to all the oldcels bodies breaking from being worked to death since 16
i think it must be close to whatever they have (or had in the 90s) in america EE tried hard to emulate America after the fall of the Berlin wall achieving tremendous success as evident in collapsing demographics million of workers moving to WE where social security still was better despite cuts, basically the toilers have no rights and the system is rigged so that u always remain a toiler ggs

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
4. so the only case in which ur uncovered is when ur a neet social outcast that's perpetually unemployed and refuses to register in their jewish database
are you from shituania? this is exactly the system we have lmao i need to go to the conveyer in a few days

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
are you from shituania? this is exactly the system we have lmao i need to go to the conveyer in a few days
no but the overall quality of life (which employment policies constitute a good chunk of) across all former soviet satellites is comparable

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
no but the overall quality of life (which employment policies constitute a good chunk of) across all former soviet satellites is comparable
these niggers force me to pay 50 eur per month for health insurance if im not looking for a job and even take the money forcibly out of my bank account if i dont pay it for 5-6 months :feelsrope:

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
these niggers force me to pay 50 eur per month for health insurance if im not looking for a job and even take the money forcibly out of my bank account if i dont pay it for 5-6 months :feelsrope:
ridiculous but to be expected in EE we were born to suffer

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
the rash is healing btw it still aches a bit but there's a visible progression I couldn't hold my toothbrush yesterday today after applying the paste twice I can almost clench my fist without it hurting so yeah hydrocortisone works for skin rash guys

Activity
So far there's no one here