Depression Thinking seriously about suicide

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I see no reason to keep living, there is simply not a reason, I don't wanna do anything, like I am tired of having to struggle with every day stuff for litterally nothing, I had good moments in this life, I was lucky on a lot of things but unlucky on a lot others, I committed a lot of mistakes but there where things I simply didn't had any control over. I am already dead inside there is no reaso for me to keep getting up or for doing anything, even though I am just 18 I feel burn out of life, and this is a feeling i've had during a long time.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I see no reason to keep living, there is simply not a reason, I don't wanna do anything, like I am tired of having to struggle with every day stuff for litterally nothing, I had good moments in this life, I was lucky on a lot of things but unlucky on a lot others, I committed a lot of mistakes but there where things I simply didn't had any control over. I am already dead inside there is no reaso for me to keep getting up or for doing anything, even though I am just 18 I feel burn out of life, and this is a feeling i've had during a long time.
Sanctioned-suicide.org is your next stop, mate. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Not even going to lie to you by saying "it will get better". There is a big chance that things will [UWSL][UWSL]only get worse for you from this point on. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
You are only 18, its your life but its always sad to see when a neet considers doing that.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have long term suicide plans when I get to my 50s. When I rope the neighbours and relatives will be saying "such a rash decision" little would they know I had it planned 25 years previously. I refuse to stay in this hellish world one more day than I need to. Normies have no room to comment on my suicide as they have no idea of the cruel existence an autist truecel has to go through.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here