The time I got cucked in a bar

U

UK_mental

NEET
Nov 28, 2023
Once I went to a bar alone, this was the 6th time I had been to a bar ever, and I was wearing shoe lifts which barely fit in my shoes so I was 6' -> 6'1

I was queueing up to get a drink of lemonade (because I was driving, over for ruralcels) and I noticed a HTB who was tall as fuck for a girl, eyeing me.

she was like the same height as me with lifts and I looked at her shoes and she wasn't even wearing heels.

She kept looking to the side at me, like glances and I was planning on approaching her which I doubt would have worked anyway but then out of nowhere

some girl who seemed to be on her own approached me. She was slightly chubby but like avg in the UK (which is shit). She asked for my name,
asked if I was single, I said yes, she said she didn't believe me and I said why and she said it again. Then she asked to dance and I said let me get a drink first but she disappeared somewhere. But then I felt like I couldnt approach the other girl because I'd feel bad and it would be awkward. I am too nice idk why.

and then I went to sit down and drink my lemonade alone, and then out of nowhere my stacylite oneitis who gave a ton of cope iois, walked in and sat down with who must have been her 30yr old looking 5'7, completely average face boyfriend.

That was utter rage fuel. I walked out immediately. Most brutal experience of my life. I mogged that guy to oblivion and still he got the stacylite. The girl started wearing gucci and shit so I guess he bought that for her but fuck man. SO DEPRESSING.

U

UK_mental

NEET
Nov 28, 2023
also I lost attraction for her after that. Well not attraction, I dont know how to say it but it is such a turn off when you see a girl you like with another guy. or even see who her previous bf was.

they dont have to be a virgin but if you see what the prev bf looked like, it just feels cucked.

U

UK_mental

NEET
Nov 28, 2023
I don’t drink at bars anymore, but I’ve tried it a few times before. I would sit there drinking and looking sad in hopes that some female bartender or patron would be nice enough to offer me some pitty pussy. It never happened.
lol fr. I actually think I am too GL to get pitty pussy. I am in that no mans zone where looks aren't enough to carry, aspergers screws me over but the women think I am doing fine so dont give me a chance.

Activity
So far there's no one here