The new batman movie looks gay af

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
But I'm still going to watch it for free because batman is the only Comic book movie I like mostly because of the villans I can relate to them better

It's basically incel vs gigga billionaire chad I'd love to see bat man get his head blown up I hate batman but joker moggs

Has any one seen it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Not big into superhero movies, only ones I've seen are Spider-Man 123 and Into the spider verse, haven't seen avengers or anything else.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not big into superhero movies, only ones I've seen are Spider-Man 123 and Into the spider verse, haven't seen avengers or anything else.
Yeah there all garbage but batman is black pilled atleast watch the dark knight

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah there all garbage but batman is black pilled
Spider man is a children's movie batman is based check out dark knight

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Top 5 Batman movies in my opinion

1. Batman the Dark Knight (best one hands down)
2. Batman Begins (almost first place)
3. Batman Returns (the Tim Burton movie with the Penguin)
4. Batman (Tim Burton)
5. Batman the Dark Knight Rises (kinda mediocre but still makes the list)

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
neetgod be like
snapchat-1084553612-jpg.1583916

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I give the film a 5/10 at best. Ok acting, ok plot until the ending (which sucks) catwoman is annoying, riddler is hammy and his plans are contradictory, batman is monotone and entirely one-paced. The film wasn't boring to me (which is fortunate because it was very long) but it wasn't exciting either any point but maybe that's because I'm 26 and pessimistic rather than 13 and relatively optimistic now. I watched it in poor quality because I wasn't going to pay to see a film that I wasn't that keen on in the first place, so maybe it would have been better in HD but I can't see it being much better.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
The jew kid from Gotham is the worst. Every other character (real DC characters) in the series was well casted but they dropped the ball on Bruce Wayne.

yknowwhat

yknowwhat

NEET
Nov 1, 2022
A good Batman movie has the best joker (joker 2018 is shit)
So hands down the Dark Knight

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Now I rembered that I never pay for movies. But I complain about them all the time.

I totally forgot that in theory you are supposed to pay for movies...

Activity
So far there's no one here