The most brutal thing to realize is that everything you experience is just chemicals and electrical impulses in your brain

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
All your thoughts, desires, hopes, dreams, humiliations, failures, loves are just sequential releases of substances in your mind that are evolutionarily favorable to your survival. We are just animals who think we've escaped the primordial instincts that have governed life since its inception but we're no different than monkeys or dogs. No matter what we do or how smart you think you are or how shitty you think your life is just remember that you and everybody else are just synapses firing and nothing more.

Also I still haven't lost my virginity yet fuck

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You are incorrect though, we have consciousness and our current scientific knowledge suggests that it doesn’t originate solely in the brain. And you’re more then your brain too. Your your entire nervous system as well. And we don’t stay the same, our whole mind changes through time

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It's a bit of a cope but I also have this thought go through my mind sometimes and it usually makes me more carefree to think that it's all just dust in the wind.

One of your most high IQ posts to date. Very nice bitcoin-chan.
It is a cope, but it is true, also @bitcoin Very good thread, I pray that your suffering is extinguished, I’m open to talk if you want to

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
It's a bit of a cope but I also have this thought go through my mind sometimes and it usually makes me more carefree to think that it's all just dust in the wind.

One of your most high IQ posts to date. Very nice bitcoin-chan.
Thank you Khaos. A compliment coming from you is a great honor.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
All your thoughts, desires, hopes, dreams, humiliations, failures, loves are just sequential releases of substances in your mind that are evolutionarily favorable to your survival. We are just animals who think we've escaped the primordial instincts that have governed life since its inception but we're no different than monkeys or dogs. No matter what we do or how smart you think you are or how shitty you think your life is just remember that you and everybody else are just synapses firing and nothing more.

Also I still haven't lost my virginity yet fuck
Wow now I truly love science. Thank you Dawkins and deGrasse :feelsheh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Wow now I truly love science. Thank you Dawkins and deGrasse :feelsheh:

lel, science doesn’t give a full picture of reality, that’s the mistake of these scientists. We still have the psychological and the metaphysical, both domains which are just as nestled in mystery as physics.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
lel, science doesn’t give a full picture of reality, that’s the mistake of these scientists. We still have the psychological and the metaphysical, both domains which are just as nestled in mystery as physics.
what to much anime does to a mfer

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
That seems to only be a problem, for those who are cut off from nature.
Our body is just a tool, inherited by a spirit. We are just a part of this world, or in other words:
We are the world as it perceives itself through our bodies.

If humanity would recognize its place in the natural-circle/this-world again; this knowledge of yours would be nothing to worry about, but just a normal part of our existence.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
That seems to only be a problem, for those who are cut off of from nature.
Our body is just a tool, inherited by a spirit. We are just a part of this world, or in other words:

If humanity would recognize its place in the natural-circle/this-world again; this knowledge of yours would be nothing to worry about, but just a normal part of our existence.
It may seem like that, but there’s a lot of conjectures to get to that conclusion

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
That seems to only be a problem, for those who are cut off of from nature.

stop watching chink cartoons bro why are all you niggas fairtytalemaxxed

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Are trying to troll me, stoned, or simply a dumb nigger?
friday ice GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here