Serious The KKK were scum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The KKK were anti ethnics, anti Catholics and anti North East USA, the reason being is because of the Irish Catholic population there

If we time travelled and all the users of this forum went to 1960s Texas or somewhere they would try to lynch users like myself, Atila and Anon1822. If there was a war against the KKK I would be fighting along with the negros.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Jewish propaganda. The KKK didn’t randomly lynch potato niggers like you. They only went after the negroes that were raping and killing innocents.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
raping and killing innocents.
>white people
>innocent
Fumino4

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Stop crying and start sweating you oestrogen filled (sub)human tyre. Every day there's a thread crying about some injustice committed against Irish people. Might is right, if you can't defend yourself then you deserve to get hurt. Sore fucking losers no wonder you're often called the niggers of Europe both of you just cry about all your countless defeats.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 26240
>he isn't immediately worshipping the ground that my race walks on
get ready kid for what's coming, I'm whipping out the dictionary
Even if I wanted to I could never get @Fabio pissed off so I’m not gonna bother. But Slavs are part Asian so I could see where his bias is coming from.

Activity
So far there's no one here