Take the retard pill

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Take the retard pill

Don’t understand things they’re too complicated

Somebody is trying to tell you some kind of detailed political opinion? I don’t understand that bro, I’m just a regular guy, I’m just a dumb retard bro

Just stare at people (make sure eyes slightly out of focus) ask them to repeat things then ask them to repeat them again slowly

Always ask people to speak slower, slow down, I di t get it (I’m retard) Be obstinately retarded The news? I can’t watch it man they always talk about complicated stuff I don’t understand it (then talk a lot about inane mindless shit)

Use small words and small sentences, bore people “I want to get vaccined but I can’t figure out how to make appointment it’s so complicated” “What’s the covid I thought that was finished”

Every second you maintain retard pill is a second stolen from the people that must deal with you, exasperate them, steal their time, maximize your retardation, fumble things, mispronounce words, ask them to explain again and again

Repeat the last thing somebody says back at them with a flat tone while breathing through your mouth (very effective) make spelling mistakes, fill forms incorrectly, take up space Make ugly faces, say “I don’t get it” no matter how patiently somebody explains something, do things wrong on purpose, read out loud and point your finger at the word you are reading, really ham it up, become outrageously retarded I promise you, take the retard pill, you will get away with everything, you will get away with crime, nobody will bother you

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Take the retard pill

Somebody is trying to tell you some kind of detailed political opinion? I don’t understand that bro, I’m just a regular guy, I’m just a dumb retard bro

Just stare at people (make sure eyes slightly out of focus) ask them to repeat things then ask them to repeat them again slowly

Always ask people to speak slower, slow down, I di t get it (I’m retard) Be obstinately retarded The news? I can’t watch it man they always talk about complicated stuff I don’t understand it (then talk a lot about inane mindless shit)

Use small words and small sentences, bore people “I want to get vaccined but I can’t figure out how to make appointment it’s so complicated” “What’s the covid I thought that was finished”

Every second you maintain retard pill is a second stolen from the people that must deal with you, exasperate them, steal their time, maximize your retardation, fumble things, mispronounce words, ask them to explain again and again

Repeat the last thing somebody says back at them with a flat tone while breathing through your mouth (very effective) make spelling mistakes, fill forms incorrectly, take up space Make ugly faces, say “I don’t get it” no matter how patiently somebody explains something, do things wrong on purpose, read out loud and point your finger at the word you are reading, really ham it up, become outrageously retarded I promise you, take the retard pill, you will get away with everything, you will get away with crime, nobody will bother you
I’ve done shit similar to this and it works like a fucking charm

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Tell someone to explain themselves so they can comstruct their argument carefully cause you actually want to understand. If they can’t explain it simply, then they probably don’t understand it all that well themselves either.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Take the retard pill

Didnt read now where is my picture you chink?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm going back to sleep, I'll take a good photo tomorrow to prove I'm not angle maxxing if you remind me on Discord :feelscowboy: I've got a one track mind, I'll sleep all day and binge play vidya like I did today
Ok hurry the fuck up my patience is running thin I'm about to expose you as an angle fraud

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I'm going back to sleep, I'll take a good photo tomorrow to prove I'm not angle maxxing if you remind me on Discord :feelscowboy: I've got a one track mind, I'll sleep all day and binge play vidya like I did today
You guys are sharing nudes on Discord? Or is there a neets.me discord server I'm not aware of.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I see you stole my avi you dick riding cunt now seriously do us all a favor and gkys I mean it
This is what you get for posting that gay dick licking. You know my bro was in the room when I saw that now he thinks I'm a gay faggot thanks to you. You ruined my life.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Mogs me. Fuck my cunt parents for giving me brain damage.

Activity
So far there's no one here