Nov 26, 2020

She is hot.
She is sexy.
She is whale.
She shape-shifts.
She kills.

d5cd708a-1ec6-4f5c-8ece-3958c4d437b8_1140x641.jpg
RIESS-IN-FLORIDA.png

Never knew grannies can be dangerous too. I have a thing for hot and dangerous grannies.

:feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Hey, @chudur-budur
I am really interested in you and your granny fetish. Were you always into grannies? If not, when did you start being into them? Did something cause it or do you have a reason for it? Would you prefer having sexual intercourse with a granny over a young woman?
Thanks for your time.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Hey, @chudur-budur
I am really interested in you and your granny fetish. Were you always into grannies? If not, when did you start being into them? Did something cause it or do you have a reason for it? Would you prefer having sexual intercourse with a granny over a young woman?
Thanks for your time.

You need to read more about the "Space-time Continuum Theory" of inceldom. Here:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You need to read more about the "Space-time Continuum Theory" of inceldom. Here:

Thank you, this was an interesting read.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020

I conquered space differently allowing me not to have to conquer time kek

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
His target demographic can’t father children. Kek
From what I understand his target demographic is still young women, and he is forcing himself to be attracted to grandmas because that is what every girl will end up as. So, instead of age making women go from +5 to -5, it will be like making them go from 5 to 0, the default rating.

Activity
So far there's no one here